To the GC and DD fans and fans of GHSP-VERY IMPRT

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
BELOW is what Jyoti a mod wrote and I think that all GC, DD fans should read this especially the part in RED !!!!! πŸ˜Š This was posted on another topic ... but I thought that this was very improtant and that the people that haven't seen the topic should see this ... πŸ˜Š

"It was likely to happen..I kept giving warnings here but members were only interested in GC and DD ka rankings and I noticed tht GC fans were not commenting for DD and DD fans were not commenting for GC...it affected the Chaskameter

because chaskameter is not just about the ratings which we click...its joint comments and buzz all around IF ...everything is noted down ..

Plus too many articles released for the other show compared to our show

I dunno if GHSP will ever b able to come to no.1 now

Anyways keep trying..

Click CM as many times as u can...

comment on all articles equally ...not less or more
comment on actor profiles equally...not less or more
Lastly make more discussion topics in the forum ..that counts...
spread the buzz of the show on FB...That also counts

Other important point...Chaskameter is also decided on how many members visit that forum ...the IDs visiting a forum...

I get a feeling all members of geet forum r stalking that other forum ...so well more number of IDs hv resulted in this...members need to stop stalking other forums😊

SO PLEASE :

1. Vote on the Chaska Meter😊
2. DON'T stalk other forums πŸ˜Š
3. COMMENT the same amount on GC's and DD's  FAN PAGE ...😊

IF WE WANT GHSP back at #1😊

~ PREET πŸ˜ƒ

******** edited at 7:46pm ************************************************************

I had a feeling that after this post was made ... maybe GC and DD fans would understand that we NEED TO COMMENT EQUALLY on the FAN PAGES and ARTICLES to bring GHSP back to #1 ... well I was STUPID to think that ...  BUT what do I see Maneetians commenting ion the articles but writing either 1. DD is the BEST or 2. GC is the BEST ... πŸ˜’

I AGREE GC and DD are the BEST ... but please would it hurt the people (talking to the GC fans only and the DD fans only ) to write GC and DD are the BEST ??????????πŸ˜’

IF WE DON'T COMMENT EQUALLY FOR GURMEET JI AND DRASHTI JI ... WELL THAN GHSP WILL BE BACK AT # 1😭
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks like i have to be back on forum again and be more active!
anything for GHSP anyday, antyime!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

others should do their part too...

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL!
HALLA BOL!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

WORRY NOT! WE'LL BE BACK ON TOP SOON!
Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

looks like i have to be back on forum again and be more active!

anything for GHSP anyday, antyime!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

others should do their part too...

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL!
HALLA BOL!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

WORRY NOT! WE'LL BE BACK ON TOP SOON!

THANK YOU πŸ˜ƒand I AGREE HALLA BOL !!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello @ manneet_forever9

first i would like to appreciate you...i have noticed that u always comment on GC and DD profiles or articles and videos (related to GHSP or DD or GC)...you always like everyone comments when you drop to make ur comment...i have never seen any bashing comments from you on either GC or DD or on GHSP...u r truly an example so there is no one better than u to open a post for this...U R TRULY A GHSP/MAANEET/GURTI FAN...keep up ur attitude...wanted to say this for long time..and finally didπŸ‘

Originally posted by: Maya_P

Hello @ manneet_forever9

first i would like to appreciate you...i have noticed that u always comment on GC and DD profiles or articles and videos (related to GHSP or DD or GC)...you always like everyone comments when you drop to make ur comment...i have never seen any bashing comments from you on either GC or DD or on GHSP...u r truly an example so there is no one better than u to open a post for this...U R TRULY A GHSP/MAANEET/GURTI FAN...keep up ur attitude...wanted to say this for long time..and finally didπŸ‘

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for this comment ... but I do this all for GURMEET JI, DRASHTI JI and GHSP  !!!!! πŸ€— 
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks
will defo keep in mind
Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Thanks

will defo keep in mind

No Problem ... thanks for commenting and tell all your friend on IF to do the following πŸ˜Š
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for this comment ... but I do this all for GURMEET JI, DRASHTI JI and GHSP  !!!!! πŸ€— 

You are most welcomeπŸ€—...we need more members like you...you are not biased at all...and respect both actors irrelevant of the happenings on their personal life or on the show...that's all we need some respect...we use to rule in the past..that's becuz we didn't have intern conflict and i know many other fans members looked up to us ...but recent events were so sour...and look at the fall out that's happening slowly..if the attitudes don't get changed around here then we will dig our own grave...that's all i could say
Originally posted by: Maya_P

You are most welcomeπŸ€—...we need more members like you...you are not biased at all...and respect both actors irrelevant of the happenings on their personal life or on the show...that's all we need some respect...we use to rule in the past..that's becuz we didn't have intern conflict and i know many other fans members looked up to us ...but recent events were so sour...and look at the fall out that's happening slowly..if the attitudes don't get changed around here then we will dig our own grave...that's all i could say

I agree with what you said ... we used to be the BEST ... and we still are .. but I hate how ppl have become either GC or DD fans and not GURTI fans πŸ˜­ 

If we want to see GHSP, Gurmeet Ji and Drashti Ji at the top we will have to become together again ... like before πŸ˜Š or than other forums and shows will use that against us and move higher in rankings πŸ˜­
BUMPING THIS THREAD !!!! 

thanks to all that commented and liked the post ... PLEASE vote on the CHASKA METER and Comment and Post on GF !!!!!! πŸ˜Š