Modern Generation: Media Havoc over VAMPIRES/WOLFS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Guys! :)

Posting on I-F after a very long time.

I'm a die heart VAMPIRE DIARES fan, but have you noticed how everything is slowly becoming vampire-orientated?

I mean, I went into a local mall recently, and i saw one whole section just on Vampire Books, Movies, Gifts etc.

Why is it that the modern century are in love with vampires?

A new program called Teen Wolf has begun, it's another add to the all the vampire programs out there!
I know, right? Back in the nineties, if you told kids that there was a vampire or werewolf in their closet, they would be terrified and now, they get all excited :/ Does anyone sense something wrong here?
Basically it's like what Ian (Somerhalder) once said in an interview...

There's a certain kind of mystery to the bad broody type of guy which women (and some men) buy into... It's kinda like a fantasy right?

Besides, with the success of Twilight everyone wants to cash in on the hype πŸ˜†...
since the time ... the concept of a gudie vampire .. the vampires are the new hero!!!!!!!!
Earlier ..people hated dem as were shown bad ... but with Twilight. tvd .tb  ... vampires are made so gud tht we now hate normal people n want vampires wid us !!!!!!!
Originally posted by ozzy88

since the time ... the concept of a gudie vampire .. the vampires are the new hero!!!!!!!!
Earlier ..people hated dem as were shown bad ... but with Twilight. tvd .tb  ... vampires are made so gud tht we now hate normal people n want vampires wid us !!!!!!!

I don't think people hated them even then - it was more of the fact that people were afraid of them but everyone certainly enjoyed classic horror movies featuring vampires and werewolves.

Isn't that second bolded line a little extreme? :/
Now it's like shows such as TVD have changed people's perceptions about vampires πŸ˜†...
I have noticed that Vampires have become some new kind of obsession. It has definitely changed perspective. People are no more scared of those bloodshot eyes or those fangs, instead think that they make the characters look hotter. πŸ˜ƒ

Earlier, the mention of a vampire would terrify people. But now if you mention someone of vampires and the reply you might get is "Ooh! where, where?" πŸ˜† 

The reason behind all this obsession might be the entire concept of Vampire-human love story. It is something new and different, and instantly takes your attention. Plus, the Vampire, in most cases, is so extremely hot πŸ˜³ that you are bound to be obsessed with Vampires. πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by jeflkjfkljfkj - 12 years ago
besides the vampires they normally choose turn to be such hotties that people cant help but fall for them 🀣
 ian.paul,rob,kellun,..etc etc ☺️