Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Hello Guys! :)

Posting on I-F after a very long time.

I'm a die heart VAMPIRE DIARES fan, but have you noticed how everything is slowly becoming vampire-orientated?

I mean, I went into a local mall recently, and i saw one whole section just on Vampire Books, Movies, Gifts etc.

Why is it that the modern century are in love with vampires?

A new program called Teen Wolf has begun, it's another add to the all the vampire programs out there!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VioletaMariaozzyie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Modern Generation: Media Havoc over VAMPIRES/WOLFS" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I know, right? Back in the nineties, if you told kids that there was a vampire or werewolf in their closet, they would be terrified and now, they get all excited :/ Does anyone sense something wrong here?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VioletaMariaozzyie-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Basically it's like what Ian (Somerhalder) once said in an interview...

There's a certain kind of mystery to the bad broody type of guy which women (and some men) buy into... It's kinda like a fantasy right?

Besides, with the success of Twilight everyone wants to cash in on the hype LOL...

VioletaMariaozzyie

ozzyie

IF-Rockerz

ozzyie

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
since the time ... the concept of a gudie vampire .. the vampires are the new hero!!!!!!!!
Earlier ..people hated dem as were shown bad ... but with Twilight. tvd .tb  ... vampires are made so gud tht we now hate normal people n want vampires wid us !!!!!!!

VioletaMariageet261

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

since the time ... the concept of a gudie vampire .. the vampires are the new hero!!!!!!!!
Earlier ..people hated dem as were shown bad ... but with Twilight. tvd .tb  ... vampires are made so gud tht we now hate normal people n want vampires wid us !!!!!!!

I don't think people hated them even then - it was more of the fact that people were afraid of them but everyone certainly enjoyed classic horror movies featuring vampires and werewolves.

Isn't that second bolded line a little extreme? :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VioletaMaria

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Now it's like shows such as TVD have changed people's perceptions about vampires LOL...

jeflkjfkljfkj

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

VioletaMaria-Nayab-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
besides the vampires they normally choose turn to be such hotties that people cant help but fall for them ROFL
 ian.paul,rob,kellun,..etc etc Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top