Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Good morning babu, happy happy , Pleeej (Page 4)

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
cudnt wtch it:((:((
cum1 gme d link pleejj:(
y d hell r dey making him a comedian:O:((:O </3 </3
kirthi_kriya Groupbie
kirthi_kriya
kirthi_kriya

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i really luved the way he said gud mrninEmbarrassed...and pratigya's expresion was fabulous wen she saw Krishna as doodh walla !!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Heart_Hacker- IF-Stunnerz
Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Originally posted by carisma2

Prags I will not beat around the bush.. but I find it hard to digest that your post yesterday and today are really meant to unite KRIYA. I could have fallen for them, but I know you so well, your absence never took away the essence of your writing my dear.

Clearly before Pratigya started the whole ban jayee hard faced act again.. everyone on this forum was in support with her and TRUELY cursed Krish for his actions. <font color="#FF0000" size="3">That's the beauty of it you see, with Krish we are so secure with him</font> that no matter what we say abt him.. there's something about him that no one could dislike him. But when Pratigya's faults are mentioned the insecurity bars on her fans radar just hits ultimate, ready to send heavy jolts into the forum. I'm sorry that the CV's despite their promises failed to give her a x factor.

This is an entertainmemt show...

If you want to see real life issues, then there are plenty of shows out there.
he

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#0000ff">Carisma, Have a cold glass of water Pleeeg. happy happy, maff kar dio hum kaa LOL</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I never thought that you are so intelligent and won't fall for the two fun posts. </font>

<font color="#0000ff">Dear, its never about K or P for me, but for the essence of the story. And to some extent reading and enjoying the versatile and interesting point of views of posters in this forum, what they like and why they come here. LOL Some posts amazes me a lot, and then I don't beat around the bushes in my posts, I write what i feel, perhaps too candid and straight forward,</font><font color="#cc0000"> but some here just wants to say "I hate you P" after writing ten feet long posts. </font><font color="#0000ff">So chill, some times some hard hitting posts are necessary for the fellows who can watch this hard hitting show called MKAP. So for MKAPIONS nothing should come as heavy jolts, nothing could shake any one who is secured by Krishna. LOL</font>
</font>

Wait a NY minute! Who her writes ten feet long postsShockedErmmD'oh? I think I've maxed out at 9 yds.I'd venture to guess.Just my curious mind wants to know.Big smileI may have missed out on those long posts.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#0000ff">Mera Big smile who else has the stamina, the vocabulary, the wits, the patience, the guile and </font><font color="#cc0000">the understanding of each and every character of this show.</font><font color="#0000ff"> I really enjoy your posts even if they are 9 yds or 10 yds long and in the end </font><font color="#cc0000">even if they seem partial </font><font color="#0000ff">LOLLOL. My only wish for you isDay Dreaming</font><font color="#cc0000"> if you could become a bit more inclusive then just writing for a selected group,</font><font color="#0000ff"> you be lubbed more.</font></font>Big smile

Holy mackrel! You say I'm the one who writes "I hate P" postsShocked. Where is my UCA team? TongueIthink hate is too strong a word for any human being on this planet. I've never hated Prats, have never said so but at times I do find her annoying and too rigid, and Ms. Know it all for my likingSilly. That said I admit I call Prats to the mat bec' she does that to the people in her life with her baashans and judging them with her check points of sahi-galat, acha-bura, etc. Right now I am miffed at her nautanki and refusal to forgive and move on even knowing she's not going to win this round. What viewers are going to enjoy is watching the dasa-avatars of Krishna which are coming fast and furious as he gets more and more desperate to get her attention and forgiveness. He's even dipping into the English dictionary to impress her. LOLSomeone has to say it like it is about all these characters and I volunteer.Big smileI don't let anyone off the hook.TongueTo those that love Prats to bits and can't hear anything remotely dissenting may find my post partial. Too bad! Got to call a spade a spade. I am not a FAN of Krishna or Prats. Been around much longer than Prats I tend to point out what she's got to address.Big smileAfter all got to look out for the women.Wink

You say I have an understanding of each and every character of this show. I see the characters based on my life's experiences, beliefs and perceptions. I express it a little too detailed at timesEmbarrassed making some of you roll your eyes heavenward Ermmfor I may have already mentioned what others would want to write. I start writing and the comments just flow, truth be told it's often out of my control.GeekSometimes when I read it I surprise myself.LOLbut it's what I feel based on an episode on any given day.

Does this mean you've bypassed my posts praising Prats and calling Krishna to task for his harkathsShocked? My posts are an open invitation for discussions, welcoming opposing points of view from other readers. I have no problem seeing other POVs as long as it's logical and applies in the real world. If anything I'd like someone to point out something I may have overlooked or misinterpreted.

here boss...
P in all honesty, mera takes them all to task, her posts are for all groups. She has a microscopic eye for all characters...and you forgot to commend her for her dedication to the forum.
I write for all groups, but despite the lub and fame I have... I get some baseless bakaity.

As I have said before, I write here bec' I have fun writing. I like to have discussions and enjoy interacting with forum friendswasBig smile. I will continue as long as I enjoy it, that's all there is to it.
di aap bindaas likhbo...i like ur post and thoughts...as i said,when i was newbie here,i have becamefan of your post...i love ur 10 yrds posts...these post conveys the inner meaning of every episode telecasted...infact i enjoy ur post while taking snacks...well if anybody try to bash you,than i will not tolerate itAngryAngrynow i came to know that Prags used to write her post daily to bash Krishna and to attack several forum members. and everyday our innocent members fells for Your post ..welldone PRAGSThumbs Down...have never expected this from youAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIcarisma2

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
@ Amit, Whoever is filling your ears is a very opportunistic member, its just pathetic Confused  This is what I wrote about Mera on the previous page, in case you have missed it. She knows me well and I know her well. Since the beginning of this show we agreed on most of the time, and some times disagreed, having a different point of view never means that you are attacking a Character or a Member Confused.

Do not jump to conclusion kid, if you care to know more about me go back and read some of my earlier posts. You will know about me much better. Anyways this is a public forum and any one can write any thing about this show as long as they stay within the rules of the forum.Smile

For your information, here is what I wrote about Mera yesterday Big smile

" Mera this forum is really fortunate to have you on board, Smile do you still remember those early days of this show? when i used to call you the best amongst the seven heavy weight writers on this forum. Its a pity that only you and Tanths are left to write all these lovely posts so unrelentingly every day for the gazillions of readers of this forum, keep it up as long as this show continues, because many like me only visits here to read yours and Tanths posts.

And pardon me for my occasional outbursts, call it my lack of understanding of the depth of issues or my poor engreegeee, but wait don't relax, I will keep on doing it LOL, bedsides there is no fun without a pangaa. LOL

What else to say to you Mera, all of us can only thank you and ask you to keep writing those lovely 9 yrds long posts, there is always something interesting for every one who reads them Clap

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Amit ji and Prags ji

You are the two mards regularly here on the forum these days besides Kriya2010 our VIP (Video Instant Provider)Big smile. Let Tunna and Chandu inspire you to be good phriends.Big smile

Chill bhaisThumbs Up. As I said, I write bec' I enjoy it,  and whether someone enjoys it or not has nothing to do with me nor is it in my control.  Some days my posts may be better than others. Just take it for what it is, aur humri naam lekar behas muth karbo yaarErmm.  I appreciate the complements and love a harmonious environment. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Love-u-allCrAzYREDpiyarapiyariHeart_Hacker-

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thank you Mera, no compliments are enough to praise your dedication to this forum, no need to explain why you post here as we all know you so well since the beginning of this show and the beginning of this MKAP forum. I have always admired your posts and also added my two cents when necessary.  Some kids can not understand even a little bit of sarcasm, can't blame them LOL, some would just spring to action on hearsay LOL, been there done that.

Just to reiterate once again that you are still the number one writer of MKAP forum along with Tanthya. Big smile

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 06 July 2011 at 10:44am

Go to top