Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Good morning babu, happy happy , Pleeej

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I must say mkap's transforming from a serious show to a comedy circus, Dabang Krishna to doodh walla Krishna. ROFL Babu pleeeg ab to maann jaoo. maaphiy daiy dioo LOLLOL, give him a few more days and he will learn eingreegee completely. LOL

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 05 July 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mansoor87Meaningfulnocrypheonix1fariwishlakshmi_paiFeatsMitrashaktiidreeskhan123arrylineEden_luvsKriyasuk4geesAziyababithajAnondo.RpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamriyya6....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I loved the way he said..Good Morning babu LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulb2011FeatsMitrashaktibabithajLove-u-allpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

it was really cute scene from baba...keep it up baba u rocked the show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulLove-u-all

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
The scene was really cute. I see she is cooling of a little bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

The scene was really cute. I see she is cooling of a little bit.

Yes Anu LOLLOL, especially when she returned back to the door second time fuming a bit and found the real milkman, couldn't hide her embarrassment. Good going Krishna, don't give up. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulb2011lakshmi_paibabithajgeespiyarapiyari

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
It was so cute, and K looked nice, even in the doodh wala outfit, but P not impressed at all.
Did he swallow an english dictionary overnight?LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulb2011Eden_luvsKriyababithajLove-u-allMERARAISnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyari....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Prags I will not  beat around the bush.. but I find it hard to digest that your post yesterday and today are really meant to unite KRIYA. I could have fallen for them, but I know you so well, your absence never took away the essence of your writing my dear.

Clearly before Pratigya started the whole ban jayee hard faced act again.. everyone on this forum was in support with her and TRUELY cursed Krish for his actions. That's the beauty of it you see, with Krish we are so secure with him that no matter what we say abt him.. there's something about him that no one could dislike him. But when Pratigya's faults are mentioned the insecurity bars on her fans radar just hits ultimate, ready to send heavy jolts into the forum. I'm sorry that the CV's despite their promises failed to give her a x factor.

This is an entertainmemt show...
If you want to see real life issues, then there are plenty of shows out there.
Nothing personal, and post is not only directed to you. I love your sarcasm - but it is to predictable for me.

Edited by carisma2 - 05 July 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000MeaningfulFeatsLove-u-allMitu_telstraHeart_Hacker-

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Prags I will not  beat around the bush.. but I find it hard to digest that your post yesterday and today are really meant to unite KRIYA. I could have fallen for them, but I know you so well, your absence never took away the essence of your writing my dear.

Clearly before Pratigya started the whole ban jayee hard faced act again.. everyone on this forum was in support with her and TRUELY cursed Krish for his actions. That's the beauty of it you see, with Krish we are so secure with him that no matter what we say abt him.. there's something about him that no one could dislike him. But when Pratigya's faults are mentioned the insecurity bars on her fans radar just hits ultimate, ready to send heavy jolts into the forum. I'm sorry that the CV's despite their promises failed to give her a x factor.

This is an entertainmemt show...
If you want to see real life issues, then there are plenty of shows out there.
he

Carisma, Have a glass of cold water Pleeeg. happy happy, maff kar dio hum kaa LOL

I never thought that you are so intelligent and won't fall for the two fun posts.

Dear, its never about K or P for me, but for the essence of the story. And to some extent reading and enjoying the versatile and interesting point of views of posters in this forum, what they like and why they come here. LOL Some posts amazes me a lot, and then I don't beat around the bushes in my posts, I write what i feel, perhaps too candid and straight forward, but some here just wants to say "I hate you P" after writing ten feet long posts. So chill, some times some hard hitting posts are necessary for the fellows who can watch this hard hitting show called MKAP. So for MKAPIONS nothing should come as heavy jolts, nothing could shake any one who is secured by Krishna. LOL

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 05 July 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulbabithajMERARAI

Go to top