Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgashoobhanaNinspiritRithu80ElystiaKrithiga.ganeshrselviAnnaJaylakshyamautumnsconcertoRanu.ThendralfanTheivaRuby-86kuttyponnuJanuRenita571sushavviZEESXYmiganvijisridharswash2vjayamTTfan-musicluv-sasha_1mini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleVani19Sue NairShemmonithyamkv--aarthi--sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuesday's Update - 5th July 2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanuuu for the Wonderful update! All your comments were too good! HugYou had too much patience to update todays episodeThumbs Up.

My brain went blank after watching todays super duper episode LOLLOL. TA vasanam gave me grass itching too.

Todays episode is just to show how Prabhakar will hate character like Suchi exactly similar like his mom...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendralfanRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the updateSmile. Good episode ..Wink TA is ready to get into more problems by trying to stop the marriage of suchi. For the first time TA was not able to help P in his love and will also earn a lot of verrupu from B.Sleepy B has misunderstood deepa as P's lover. In future this shameless lady will take revenge on deepa's family. Let's see.

Deepa's father is an understanding person. If every father were like Deepa's dad'pirachanaiye irrukathu. TA and deepa's father stole the showClapStar.

Coming to B's track, B has lost her respect to VR coz of her avasarakudugai character.  Athirakaranuku puthimatu nu'sariya than irrukuAngry. When is she going to understand all her mistakes? AngryComing to TA, it is nice to see TA helping prabha but no use. I think Prabha will be able to help his brother 'in law with his money probs in upcoming epi's.Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 05 July 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thank u tanu for the wonder episode..
Good exercise for TA...up and down...i wonder how did he get so much energy to talk after the exercise...loda loda loda nu...talking talking talking...
Thulz kita ippadi pesi pesi kelvi keka mudiyatha alavuku he has made her...rofl..lets see what bhuvana is going to say then..
Feel so bad for prabha and lets see what is bhu's/Lakshman reaction after the dialogue from prabha,the promo scene

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaThendralfanautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86mini_00TTfanvjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the super update and for replacing me Hug Hug

Varadarajan was very good today. Seeing him supporting his daughter this much makes me think that Prabha and Deepa won't be a pair...too bad. He gave nicely to that ego-lady Buvana Clap.

Our hero was super today. I really liked him again for his dialogues and the way he supported Prabha's love and tried to stop the marriage Clap. He was handsome today Embarrassed

Grrr Suchi Dead...i just hope she won't come back after being ditched by her foreigner maapillai. Never ever should Prabha accept her. He deserves someone really nice for the pain he is going through now. Poor guy is hurt too much Cry. The hug of TA and Prabha was nice Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivavjayammini_00TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for a wonderful update and hilarious comments LOL

Seeing the speed with which TA entered the temple I thought there is going to be a big fight and TA is going to fight all bad guys and unite Prabha and Suchi...but ennadanna the story was totally different. Shocked

So the director is focusing more on teaching bad parents a lesson by making their kids suffer.

Padma is paying for all her misdeeds by seeing her children Pavi and Mohan suffer.
GW by making Lavanya suffer and latest to the list is Bhuvana by making Prabha suffer.

TA was looking very smart in that red shirt and his acting was good today. Clap It was nice to see TA consoling Prabha.   TA is hugging everybody else other than Tulasi nowadays LOL

So is the director going to make Deepa and Prabha unite after this or will Suchi get cheated by that guy and she will get divorce and come back to Prabha? We will wait and watch...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayElystiaThendralfanautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86vjayammini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the nice update, 

It was a nice episode, VR was as usual nice by supporting Deepa.. Bhuvana's aapu waiting for tomorrow,.. Nice..!! 

TA was superb today..!! His dialog's were too good...!! I don't know what to say about Suchi, what a character..!!! Waiting to see Bhuvana and Laxman's expressions when Prabha gives them aapu..!! Will Bhuvana really change by his words..?? I don't think so...!!! 

Last scene TA and Prabha hugging were touching and very nice..!! Poor Prabha.. felt very sad for Prabha..!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivamini_00vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the detailed updates and comments!!  You did a super job.

Another fast episode from Mr. K. today. 

I love Deepa's dad!!  He's awesome and shows great respect for his daughter.  Bhuvana is going to get it tomorrow... 

Tamil running inside the temple and asking about what marriage is happening here was well shown.  I was shocked actually but happy to see this Tamil...it will be nice if he solves his debts too.

The entire Suchi/foreigner parts were really funny. 

Tamil speaking to Suchi was really good.  He spoke about trust and wanted to help Prabha as much as he could today.

With Suchi married now looks like Deepa and Prabha may have a track.  Tulasi is going to be surprised when she hears the truth...she was right all along...Suchi doesnt want to marry Prabha.

Overall a great episode.

Edited by smiles86 - 05 July 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top