What if Ekta Kapoor starts writing HP??

~zac~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Let me know your suggestions!!!! I think she'll definitely bring back Harry from the dead!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

j y o t i thumbnail
most likely she will!
but hell, she'll ruin the whole story by adding sooooooooooo many twists and turns at the most unexpcted of places.

ie...ron and hermione are 2gether letting each other kno how they feel bout each other,then voldemort comes out of nowhere and fire the avada kadavra curse a ron...chapter ends...nxt chapter: ron is able to duck the curse and hermione in her angre is able to fire a strong curse at voly...blah,blah,blah
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she wud prolly bring back dumbledore, sirius, lily and james back frm the dead πŸ˜†
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~zac~

Let me know your suggestions!!!! I think she'll definitely bring back Harry from the dead!!!

That, if Harry dies at all. I don't think that's going to happen. And yeah she would bring back Dumbleodre Sirius Lily James and many more.

And I'm sure she wouild completely ruin Ron/Hermione's love story!😑 Maybe have Lavender as the vamp etc. And have Hermione married off to Krum.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That will be a big nightmare πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
firstly, the book would NEVER END...EVER.....it would just go on and on and on

1. Harry's parents are alive, they would be Prof. McGonall and Dumbledore, they just lost their memory, has face surgery and happen to work at the same school their son attendsπŸ˜†

2. Harry and Darco are long lost brothers, somehow...lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

3. Harry and Cho fall in love at first sight....😳

4. Hermoine wants Harry cuz hes famous but shes unhappily married to Ron, Hermoine schems to get Cho out of Harry's life.  Ron and Cho are in circumstances which makes it look like they are together, Harry dumps Cho in a wild rage and Hermoine divorces Ron, and Hermoine decides to get Harry (a messed up love story is a must in Ekta's plots)

basically......EKTA MAI should NEVER write books, stick to televisionπŸ˜†

kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
ya,.... & she can even make hp πŸ˜† KARRY KOTTER πŸ˜† KARRY KOTTER
hellraiser thumbnail
tv is enuff torture now hp 2....

she wud make sirius cum bak through the veil wid plastic surgery...marry tonks...fite b/n lupin nd sirius...voldy wud start wearin shiny earrings n big bindis n start talkin 2 him self...all the characs wud spend all their galleons on cellphones wen they hv landlines juss nxt 2 them....molly wud turn detective 2 avenge the murder of arthur(who again cums bak by "popular demand")...nd so the non sense continues
hazelgirl thumbnail
my biggest nightmare 😑 ..i wish it never happens πŸ˜‰
erised428 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She will definitely make Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione marry sooooo many times with diff people b4 realising their true loves and even after that divorce each other umpteen times only to get back together. Also Dumby'd personify baa and will never die. Petunia wud turn out to be Sirius's Ex, dumped by James once in the past etc etc and Vernon 'd have been rejected by Lily at sum point in his life,that's why he'd hate Harry and James and Magic ppl. Dunno but it wud be nightmare for sure.