Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

PART 1
starts wid ss hall... Dead g3 suggests that nikhil's ring shud b modern... they bought sooo much for her.. we shud also do something... babli, bablu and naitik join her... dj asks surprisingly.. that did rama tell her anything... g3 says no... dj says everything will go according to the rasam... nuthing modern... akshi seconds dj.. g3 and naitik again start with stuff... but dj is stiff...he makes them understand... he says money dusnt matter in relationships... but relationships matter...after g3 starts again... dj gets angry and he says he wont change for others... and he leavesClap

night... naksh room
akshi says that dj is right... naitik tries to prove his point... here... dj and bm are also discussing in their room... and g3 rb in theirs...
rb rightly says that for them.. nandini and rashmi are equal... we have to c that too... naksh end up on a bad noteOuch

morning... naksh room
naitik is not angry wid akshi... a cute scene takes place der.. naitik says that till rashmi's marriage... he wud be fit, most handsome, most well maintained... they both laughDay Dreaming

maheshwaris...
shourya wants to take varsha out... but varsha says anshu is der... i have to make him study... cant go...

ss hall...
akshi informs dinos that she has called the halwai... and naitik informs them that he has called a chef from some hotel.. again a small arguement,...

naksh room...
akshi says that y all this... wats the need... orchids... chef... all this has never happened before.. then y now?? naitik says plz dnt argue wid me aksh... i want everything best for my sis.. everything..

PART 2
arrangements going on in ss...
everyone... specially akshi and naitik... everyone is moving here and there...
dj and rb leave for ofc...
rr and bindu have a silent argument,.. rr dusnt take her to the doc...

g3 room... akshi pacifies g3 telling her that dracula will surely like the ring... g3 half-smiles...

rashmi room...
naitik gifts rashmi their childhood photo... both get emotional.. a cute hugSmile

next day...
preparations goin on in the SS... bm and g3 happy to c the decorations! (they are really cool)

naksh room...
naitik tries that coat again... but it is still tight... theres a note in its pocket... wer..
akshi has written.. theres still a bit time.. waitLOL
naitik goes to open the door... wen akshi bumps in... she gives him a sherwani...
naitik says wats she wearing.. after she removes some sarees... he gives her lehenga! how sweetBig smile
they both are amzed that both thought the same... they hug.. and then start to get ready!

PART 3
maheshwaris...
vish thinking something... dadi comes... and praises him getting ready first... vish syas he recalled akshi's sagai.. everybody is ready... they are bout to leave.. wen they remember anshu is missing.. anshu says he wont come.. he gets bored...
every1 makes him understand...

SS...
NAKSH looking awesome... i went mad over them... again!!!!! omg!!!! wowww...
maharajji informs thm that halwai not yet come...
everybody tensed... naitik says they shud not depend on such halwai's
he calls some 5-star hotel caterer...
every1 tensed... akshi k face pe zoomend!!

PRECAP:: deora's guests say that today is a day of hapiness... we shud b happy... wer are the drinks... dj and company worriedDead

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 05 July 2011 at 10:35am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1kapaChetnakmvatsachhedamrvlsmedhsmomsx3appkiguriyadambisniki_pnnehalpoonamgujaratigirlpragyakumarhabsfanoinkoink_zephyrrama_1411saggi80smile365daysravneetgillanisreenirleppannuzohrabanusunakshsandhyanand17Sajimokranmarzackghimani88kamuraliarchie76ssanjanaashwinipatilasiaheartJoshana458p@raskripsyelgeem001-Maahii-AG-hina_Amina_vim916sdhgkingini_aardraMadhavi_Dinivedha_123nakshu_2012Kanza04irene_cmy_viewnaj7_Nancy_samirah23neel_jaymushkan_2003fammmasihuveil_of_rosesaparakshitij-Nasreen--SweetGirl--mari-_Rasha_NimbuMirchi-Raz-RavishingSaRunpvlaksAbommisaru.g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 5th July" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I just came from ofc... have to read it now... thanku for the live update dear... Big smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen--Stutz-

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
finally I read the update... now I have to watch the episode... I want to see naksh in their dresses... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c-mari--Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
WU is der... i mean it is on 2nd page... ppl may think i havent posted :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mari-saru.g

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thanx stuti for lovely update v
kafi atcha epi tha Embarrassed...coz RRnd his bandaria ws not thr only for few secondLOL  
yeh kya keya SS thy didnt bring drinks for gusts OuchShocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

-Stutz-

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update Stuti...Big smile

-Stutz-

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks  Stuti  for  the  fast  update  Hugnaksh  looking  good  in  the  new  getupEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916samrutha-Stutz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top