Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Ankita Sharma talks about Preeto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She made her foray into the world of television with the parallel lead in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

The talented actress then bagged the lead role in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, now Ankita Sharma returns with a brand new show on the small screen produced by Creative Eye called Sanware Sabke Sapne Preeto. We spoke to Ankita on her role and more.
 Talking about her role she says, "The character Preeto is very bindass, hamesha chattar matter karne wali but at the same time, she has responsibilities on her shoulders. She wants to be son of the house, make her Biji happy and take care of her sisters. I am enjoying playing this confident girl who is emotional and tough too. Preeto is more like my real self and very different from the character I played as Sanchi in Baat Hamari Pakki Hain. That was what I really liked and I am happy to play myself on the show."
 After Baat Hamari Pakki Hain, what kept you busy? "I went to Delhi and stayed there for sometime and enjoyed by break and then I came back to Mumbai and auditioned for this role."
 How challenging is it to play a Punjabi role? "It is very challenging as I am a pahadi girl (Nainital) and to play a Punjabi kudi is very difficult. But I have never tried anything like this so I have worked on my Punjabi accent and I hope the audiences love this character."
 Don't forget to watch Sanware Sabke Sapne-Preeto every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on Imagine TV.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 July 2011 at 7:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amity26Cinderella100safinmaris08chammak_challoanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita talks about Preeto-indya.com" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article - I am excited to see Ankita back on the screen...!!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nice interview by Ankita

safin

safin

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing the article Big smile

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanz for sharing this article.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.