Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF- Prince in a Shining Armor|Part20,Pg 63| Jan 11 - Page 6

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 5 : I KNEW YOU'D SAVE ME 

" I don't even know who he is but he seemed to be gaining all my attention, making me hardly focus on the most important moments of my sister's life. Well, not only mine but the attention of every single girl/woman whether it is an immature thirteen year old teenager or the seventy year old serial lover aunties. The way he was interacting with everyone animatedly while at the same time managing to glance or stare at me from time to time, kept me amazed and in wonder. Who was he? I know like everyone here, well actually I do not know everyone, but I recognized most of them in a way, since they all looked a little similar, atleast their faces did. But who was he? He might be Purvi's friend or something. Or maybe even Ishaan's friend. She had been studying in the Oxford last year and had only moved back 3 months ago so she was bound to have missed something, specially something this hot" She again realized she was thinking about him :P

ENOUGH ! She thought, without realized what all twists & turns had taken place all the while she was thinking about this "stanger". She saw all the girls being all worried & running around. She went up & asked what they were doing. Soon her face was painted with horror. The boys had tricked her & taken the shoes. How dare they ? How dare they mess with Arohi Ahulwalia. This was the first time the shoes of the groom had been taken away by his family or friends after they were with Arohi, this hurt her self esteem to the core. She had to get the shoes back at any cost. She wasn't going to let jiju let off so easily.

She sat & thought exactly what had been happening for the past sometime. She realized that the "stranger" had intentionally made her fall in the stairs of the mandip, held her & made her get lost in his charming eyes, wait ! Does that mean he actually what I' been thinking about all this while ? He knows what effect he was having on me ? He knew what all I was thinking about him ? He knew I was lost in the depthness of his eyes & wanted his arms around me just that way forever. The thought that he knew it all made her shiver a little but she regained her senses sooner this time. So basically he made her fall for him with purpose just to hypnoise her & make her blabber out the whole plan & also where the shoes were. DAMN he's a smart guy she thought impressively but she cut the thought thinking what he had actually done, basically made a fool of her. She started walking thinking about what should she do until she was him staring at her, she knew he found her pretty, she knew she was also driving him crazy just the way he was driving her crazy.  She went up to him & pretended to fell, he almost caught her but she regained her balance by herself making him feel that she wasn't that dependent. She said " Well you've caught me a lot many times today, Thanks a lot " " the pleassure's all mine" he said in a sexy voice which again sent a shiver up her spine. She managed to pass a smile, & started looking around, she thought he'd obviously be staring at her but to her shock, he WASN'T ! He was getting something done behind him, She knew there was something fishy. She tried to see what was he trying to do but he made her turn away & distracted her by saying " Nice decorations, aren't they" "yeah thannn .." He again hid his hands behind him & did something which she was unable to see. OMG are they jiju's shoes. She said " You know I haven't had anything since morning, I was so busy with the preprations " " what ? Nothing since the morning ? Wait here I'll get you something to eat, he moved a step ahead & stopped realizing that he was no move covering the unknown thing. DAMN the shoes. She didn't know what to do, all she could do was grab the shoes & run as fast as she could. The girls followed her, leaving Arjun shocked & thinking " what was this ? What had actually happened ? OHH f*** she fooled me, wait & watch Ms. Beautiful " With that he ran as fast as he could & if the girls thought it was possible to run away from the most amazing sports player ever, they were simply wrong. YES ! ARJUN SINGHANIA , Number one in sports, number one is studies, number one in hotness & number one in money making. He was a true charmer & he knew that very well. There wasn't a single girl who wouldn't look back to see Arjun once he's moved past her, he was someone who crept up in the thoughts of every girl who'd ever seen him & made her blush. He was the perfect lover boy & the biggest flirt, maybe he wasn't a flirt but the way he spoke, his body language & everything else he did made it so adorable, so irresistible that it seemed that he was flirting.  He hadn't fallen in love yet , actually for him love was just having girl friends, flirting around & being stared by girl with admiration filled eyes. He had friends who' been like him but still got married or fell in love. He didn't believe in all the love stuff so he's told his parents that he'd marry the girl they choose for him, because he knew if it was for him to choose, then no girl was good enough. He was inhumanly beautiful. He had a face you'd never expect to see except perhaps on the airbrushed pages of a fashion magazine or painted by an old master artist as the face of an angel. He has brown eyes  and elegant face. He has the most amazing smile and very gentle features. He is charming and carries himself very well. He is somewhat mysterious, but has an inviting presents about him. Everyone is happy just by being around him. The shape of his Biceps, Triceps, and Deltoids are easily seen through his shirts. Being as muscular as he is, he is neither intimidating nor uninviting. All of his friends go to him for answers and advice because he just seem to always have a good answer.Enough of descriptions, you know how I can go on & on when its him. So he ran & ran behind her.

Arohi mouthed the girls to block his way as one ran with Arohi. "Who is he ? " Arohi gasped, not showing how desperately she wanted to know that. " I don't know, but he's someone from the groom's side for sure" Ohh common, I already know that, I wanna know exactly who is he ? " Whoever he is, isn't he just so handsome" the girl sighed as they ran & ran. " Yeah . He is '. Very nice-looking" She struggled with the conspicuous understatement. "Yes!" The girl agreed with another giggle. The girls stopped & Arohi's eyes flickered to see where the handsome stranger was. OH THERE HE IS ! She felt a kind of excitement seeing him, but soon enough she realized that he was there to take jiju's shoes. He now had a few more guys running with him, maybe to catch them. She signaled the other girl to go stop them as she ran towards the terrace. It was so stupid of her to think that since people were busy watching the marriage, getting the shoes from the boys would be easy. But she didn't know that along with being so hot, this stranger was a clever guy too. She ran realizing that she was running with a mithai box, shoes in a mithai box ? WOW, he actually was smart, undoubtedly. But he didn't know that it was simply impossible to get anything, yes anything past Arohi Ahluwalia.  She looked around everywhere to see him but he was still downstairs, maybe the girls didn't let him come up ? DAMN she thought.. She soon saw the many many boxes of mithai sitting on a table on he terrace, as she went near the table to place the box, she felt something warm on her hands, ohh no arohi, RUN ! The stranger was there, he ran behind arohi as she moved round & round around the table until she slipped off a stair, she closed her eyes & thought she'd be dead now, she was almost falling from a terrace on the 7th floor. No chance she would survive. She started chanting her last words until she felt the same warmth around her body. Her bare cold skin, no more seemed cold. They had his arms tight around them. Her eyes were still shut, she thought she was dead but as she heard the voice say " Are you okay ? " She opened her eyes.  This stranger is following me to heaven. Go away, I'm dead. She thought until she felt the stranger hugging her hard, as hard as possible. Their bodies almost becoming one. His chest against hers. She now realized she was alive, the stranger had saved her. OMG ! The stranger had saved her from dying. But all her thoughts vanished & she felt herself going numb as she realized how close they were. Their lips inches apart. Luckily, the stranger realized it too & made her gain back her balance. She stood & as she was about to thank him the stranger spoke up " Can't you watch staright & run, what if something had happened to you ? Do you even value your life ? You know if I hadn't help you at the right time, your dead body would lay right there between the bushed " he pointed. She felt tears in her eyes seeing the anger in his eyes. As he saw the water rolling down her cheeks, he sighed " Look, I'm sorry. Its just that I got a little worried. What if something had gone wrong ? If I wouldn't save you then.. ? " " You would, I know you would, that's what you've been doing all night, saving me from falling off & then helping me regain my balance. " They both smiled. " I'm Arjun " He help his hand out, " Arohi" She said, letting him take her hand. " Arohi dii " The girls came running up & gave a confused look as they saw both Arjun & Arohi holding the mithai box partially. Arjun saw were they were seeing & said " Well about that, you can have them, I got what I wanted" He said in the most flirty voice ever as he winked at Arohi. The girls took the shoes from Arohi & said that they're going to hide them in her room. Arohi didn't listen to them but nodded, she was blushing she realized. How could someone have this effect on her !? She never believed in love at first sight. I mean falling in love with someone you barely know & are seeing for the first time is just crazy & ridiculous, but now she was thinking >> MAYBE. It didn't take time for her to realize that she was going completely insane.

The girls came down & Arohi had finally realized that her sister was about to leave the house, it was time for the Bidaai ceremony & Arohi hated it. She knew this had to happen but seeing this actually happening, she couldn't control the stream of tears that rushed down her face. She ran to her sister & hugged her sister as tight as possible. Ishaan joined in saying " Main bhi to hun, tum dono ko bass saath chhod do & then meri to koi value hi nahi hai ? " The girls smiled through their tears, & laughed at how stupid Ishaan's sense of humour was. " Bhai please, don't try to crack stupid jokes, I was just trying to get a little emotional, warma Purvi di would complain that I didn't even cry in her Bidaai.  " She said as she again started crying. She hid her head in her brother's chest, the safest place she thought. He was stupid but he knew exactly how she felt rightnow. Maybe this was the second time her mother was leaving her.  Dad came in. Seeing the scene he didn't know what to say. He's always tried to give his children all the happiness but  if it wasn't Purvi who convinced him to take care of the twins & not marry again, he would have done the biggest mistake of getting his children a step- mother. But Purvi did keep her promise, she always gave the twins & infact the whole family all the love, Amrit, his wife would have given. She gave the twins the love of her mother & never made them feel the lack of motherhood. She was an ideal daughter who took care of everyone & everything. Purvi tried to be strong but she leant her head on her dad's chest as she allowed herself to cry & let the tears flow. Salil stood there with pain in his eyes, he tried to lighten the atmosphere by saying that " Guys, if you all don't stop crying rightnow, I'll leave Purvi here, noo wait, I've waited for this day for quite a while, No I wont leave her here but I will take you guys with me for sure. Sali sahiba, ab aap rona band kareingi ? " " Haan but only if you promise to take care of my sister like no one has ever done & be the most romantic & loveable husband ever" She said though she knew this wasn't to be said, she knew Salil would give her sister all the happiness of the world, he was the right man. " Aur kuchh ?" Everyone in the family laughed through their tears. DJ stood their praying for her innocent children & happy family to always be blessed with love '.

Okay so there it is.  I know everyone was waiting for the update so I hope it turned out okay.  Please let me know what you think. And yeah about the PM's, guys I've been running highly & super busy so if you want the PM's just add me to your buddy list, Thanks alot. Do let me know what you think !

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

first !

Edited by ...Sheher... - 12 years ago
-Awantika- thumbnail
third
Awesomeness would be an understatement ;O

Em luffing it so much !!
Arjun saved her ...Awww :DD

And and he let her take the shoes too πŸ˜³

Oh,Goss it was just too cute πŸ˜ƒ

Please. Update soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
All 3 of you are the first for me, the cuttest friends ever <33
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ˜ŠHi Ayushi I'm also very new to the forum, i really appreciate you writing this ff , you write really well. Once again congrats on ur ff. you are doing a great job, plz add me to ur pm. I'm a big fan of all the ff on this forum. i wish i could write with so much imagination. keep up the good workπŸ‘
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ayushi, good update -the way u described arjun was something superb - it is actually so true -
pls continue - cant wait for the next part
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wah supecute :-) loved it thnkss
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...luvd it..
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ayushi i luvd hw arjun hold her☺️ nd i luvd d update more...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ayushi, pls update - waiting for it