Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Pankaj in love with Meeta?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Why did Pankaj said that wedding cant happend??

Either cuz he is in love with Meeta or he knows something about the guyConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pankaj in love with Meeta?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Nadia, I strongly feel Pankaj knows more info about that  Groom.I suspect that Man has some shady past or hes a widower or a divocee or a much married man. But no Panjak dosent care for Meeta but carries a torch for the second sister(dunno her name).
But being a friend and wellwisher of that family, he dosent want this shaadi to take place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think he is the well wisher of the family.May he is in love with one of the sisters of Preeto??Wink

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Shocked yah he is 38 years old ofcourse he must have a past..
Or Or Or Maybe its Pankaj's friend and the ending was just for suspense? ROFL

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Looks like what Pankaj told them about that 38 year old was right - he was already married, but Preeto's mom, despite knowing it, was willing to give Meeta away in marriage to him Dead

But I do think Pankaj wants Meeta for himself, and within the next 2 weeks, I think he'll make it known, so that she ends up w/ him.  Then it will be the next girl's turn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.