Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

300 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:YouWishYouHadItThisGood (Page 7)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27943

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Shilpu has shru edited your post??LOL you wrote team members name wrongROFLROFL

me,Shak and Gauri - Team MuShCool
You,nami,Kriti and Shru - Team MuGauThumbs DownSilly
 
nahin...nikammi kaam chor se aur kya expect kar sakte heLOLLOL...I expected her to proof read n edit b4 posting...but alas Disapprove


i told her on msn to edit itLOL but nikammi is as usual nikammiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36595

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hello peepsHug



okay I'm off to BALH forum.Embarrassed
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17527

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i came and everyone else disappearedShockedAngry


you scared us all away...LOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27943

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Hey im back! Love the sigs and Vms!!! Amazing Job Everyone!!!

and Shilpu - i loved what you wrote!!
MaGau vs. MuSh!!  te epic battle continues!  ROFL


my MuSh team is missing now a daysDisapprove Shak,Gauri where are you?? come backEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20899

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Hey im back! Love the sigs and Vms!!! Amazing Job Everyone!!!

and Shilpu - i loved what you wrote!!
MaGau vs. MuSh!!  te epic battle continues!  ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
*sigh* and so does the fun with PPsWink ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17527

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by sidra2007

Hey im back! Love the sigs and Vms!!! Amazing Job Everyone!!!

and Shilpu - i loved what you wrote!!
MaGau vs. MuSh!!  te epic battle continues!  ROFL


my MuSh team is missing now a daysDisapprove Shak,Gauri where are you?? come backEvil Smile



Gauri makes her presence felt...but shak...where are you?? Disapprove
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27943

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i came and everyone else disappearedShockedAngry


you scared us all away...LOL


you guys are darpokLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20899

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Shilpu has shru edited your post??LOL you wrote team members name wrongROFLROFL

me,Shak and Gauri - Team MuShCool
You,nami,Kriti and Shru - Team MuGauThumbs DownSilly
 
nahin...nikammi kaam chor se aur kya expect kar sakte heLOLLOL...I expected her to proof read n edit b4 posting...but alas Disapprove


i told her on msn to edit itLOL but nikammi is as usual nikammiLOL
 
afterall she belongs to nikamma ki tolli ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index