300 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:YouWishYouHadItThisGood - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Yipeee 300th thread ...triple century ...

Congratulations to all the PJs ...

Party time πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³
YAYYY..finallly
CONGOOO
great job everyone.. sayoo/aishhoo// pragg harshuu shrutii..

i will be back later
Congozzz.. πŸ₯³

300th thread!

I was very late in joining d PJs.. guess i joined jus 30 or 25 threads back but within a very short tym I became close to many and today they are my closest pals..😳 Not to forget they taught me spamming n i gt to learn making siggies n now m writing stories πŸ˜† A biiig hug to all d PJs πŸ€—πŸ€—

I wud thank everyone 4 allowing m to be a part of dis Posh Palace and hope I wont be kicked out one day. πŸ˜†

Partyyy!! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by nami2811

Congozzz.. πŸ₯³

300th thread!

I was very late in joining d PJs.. guess i joined jus 30 or 25 threads back but within a very short tym I became close to many and today they are my closest pals..😳 Not to forget they taught me spamming n i gt to learn making siggies n now m writing stories πŸ˜† A biiig hug to all d PJs πŸ€—πŸ€—

I wud thank everyone 4 allowing m to be a part of dis Posh Palace and hope I wont be kicked out one day. πŸ˜†

Partyyy!! πŸ₯³
Shut up nami😑
Shruu, Shilpuu, Reet, DJ, Harshu, Sidra, Sudha, Monty, Gauri, Merry, Pragss, Norzie, Lennie, Fatii, Anku, Farrah, Zeee, Kritzz, Riu, Lori, Heer, Zarqu, Saania, Subi n anyone else i missed.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congozzz.. πŸ₯³

300th thread!

Partyyy!! πŸ₯³

we tried to kick you out but you kepts coming back!! 🀣🀣🀣
aww I miss Sudha, Norzie, Montu, Zee, Kritzi, Shilpu, Anu, Lenz, Subi, Saania, - all you guys soo much!!  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

The rest of you..psht - i see you to much! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shruu, Shilpuu, Reet, DJ, Harshu, Sidra, Sudha, Monty, Gauri, Merry, Pragss, Norzie, Lennie, Fatii, Anku, Farrah, Zeee, Kritzz, Riu, Lori, Heer, Zarqu, Saania, Subi n anyone else i missed.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
Congratulations to all the PJ's for completing 300 AT's at the Posh Palace.😳

Shruti, Pragzie and Neha,  the VM's are beautiful. Thankyou for the wonderful memories. Merry, Sayo, Aishu and Nami the siggies are stunning.

And special mention to to Shru for the beautiful layout.

Thankyou  to each and everyone of you for welcoming me so warmly and taking me as your friend.  You are all very special. πŸ€—
Originally posted by sidra2007

we tried to kick you out but you kepts coming back!! 🀣🀣🀣

Nikammi.. I'm gonna come back every time u kick me out.. I'm besharam u c 🀣🀣🀣
I can't shut my mouth Lori.. I'm on DQ mode today πŸ˜†