Sorry folks, but is this Geet-2? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol, Ashu, this is exactly what the TM of this thread is like. "Geet Maan got married and Khushi-Arnav will eventually too!" Like seriously????

And if we see the characters, the situations, they are diff. Except for the fact they're both working in the same office, and the boss-employee thing, I don't find anything similar. But oh well.
well, they were new with a bit.. I guess they know the angry boss and small town girl works which is true, plus I think they saw SP's all shows and trhey needed something strong to take care over Gopi Vahu so they were like, chalo, let's do the tested formula, it's gonna work
edited my post with more ;) haha.

ishu - and dude..that boss&secretary is a pretty old formula for TV shows. haha.
Arnav is rude, mean and horrible to Khushi. Doing everything to make Khushi leave the office. Maan found out Geet was working and  they had their shares of things, but he was never this rude or mean towards her.

Point 2 : Arnav-Khushi stories are different. Khushi is an orphan. Geet had a family. Arnav has a sad past. Maan's past never was shown. Geet was on honour killing, which didn't work and turned into an office romance. Arnav-Khushi are on a different angle.

Geet is about Geet , her struggles and Maan and her relationship. Geet was preggers to begin with. Their love story is SO different.

Arnav and Khushi on the other hand is termed to be a mature intense betrayl love story and I am so glad this show does not have much eye locks. I haven't seen one dovey eye lock yet so.. I mean they are different apart from 4lions, Nissar, Gul Khan, different tunes; mahi vs maula mere, and Arnav is super filthy rich. 

Like they are same from outside, but once you go inside, they are poles apart. that;s just my take on it.
and people need to stop hating on Geet too..I see fans in this forum..that hate on Geet..Geet started before this show. so people do need to accept the truth that these shows are SIMILAR but cannot be compared!

and Geet fans needs to stop hating on IPKKND and accept the fact that they both are totally diff shows! ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah exactly Ashu. How many countless shows have this boss-secretary thing? But lol, IPKKND is hated, because it's doing well? If we have a post just for the copying thing, it'll atleast make this place cleaner. ๐Ÿคฃ

Yup, the dargah scene was the only scene similar, which also doesn't classify as a copy.
@ayesha-- I did like initially how Khushi's character was conceived all that eating jalebis when upset and that too making it on the spot by her own hands๐Ÿ˜†.I also liked the family members whether from Khushi's side or Arnav's side.

But somehow the entire setup of showing "love-hate" relationship b/w Khushi 'n' Arnav could be modified and then no chance could be left for anyone to point fingers.
That is executing the story in a wee bit different way.Nissar from his past record has done versatile work
but maybe PH (4Lion same for both shows) might've directed to be it that way...

In any case IPKKND is enjoyable with fab cast๐Ÿ˜Š
Dargah scene was different. Maaneet was about losing love and realizing what feels it had. ArHi were fighting even in the dargah..

I think both sarees are different. and that dance is not confirmed for the maha episode and even if there is a dance, what's gonna happen? The intensity is different. The actors are different. The chemistry is different, the characters are different, the bond is different and even if the treatment is the same, everything is gonna look different,.

Originally posted by jenny1000

Arnav is rude, mean and horrible to Khushi. Doing everything to make Khushi leave the office. Maan found out Geet was working and  they had their shares of things, but he was never this rude or mean towards her.

Point 2 : Arnav-Khushi stories are different. Khushi is an orphan. Geet had a family. Arnav has a sad past. Maan's past never was shown. Geet was on honour killing, which didn't work and turned into an office romance. Arnav-Khushi are on a different angle.

Geet is about Geet , her struggles and Maan and her relationship. Geet was preggers to begin with. Their love story is SO different.

Arnav and Khushi on the other hand is termed to be a mature intense betrayl love story and I am so glad this show does not have much eye locks. I haven't seen one dovey eye lock yet so.. I mean they are different apart from 4lions, Nissar, Gul Khan, different tunes; mahi vs maula mere, and Arnav is super filthy rich. 

Like they are same from outside, but once you go inside, they are poles apart. that;s just my take on it.

Well said..

ppl need to go in depth to see the differences..

Just becus its a boss&sec type of a story..its related to Geet..? :S

I need someone to tell me how..they are related..apart from the boss&sec part! :)
๐Ÿคฃ There's even the accusation that their sarees look similar? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just when I thought the comparisons couldn't get lamer. Hah. ๐Ÿคฃ
The next will be, "they both breathe!" Eureka! They do!! Let's file a case!!!

Jens, don't bother explaining. Cause everyday, there will be a new post about this, I'm sure. ๐Ÿ˜†