Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
k.. yesterdays epi reminded me of this "interesting" old film title.. "Mera Pati Sirf Mera Hai" but the funny question here is "kiska pati sirf kiska hai?"ROFL... or shud i give it another title.. "uska pati sirf mera hai" ROFL..the situation is so hilarious.. tht i cant stop lofing... both A and G r fighting for their rights over their childhood pati "dev".. ROFL...  the "love" thing in their r'ship with J is taken over by "rights".. ROFL..   Tho A claims its love tht is still making her think abt J.. in reality its her duties as "beendni" and the place tht constantly reminds her of J and sting of seeing her man with another women is making her still think of J..  if the situation hadnt been this, by this time she really wud have moved on with her life and did something worthwhile thn wandering around the house aimlessly, bumping into her husband,  brawling with her souten!  Unhappy

Bt i am more amused with J's answers.. she is taking the title "mera pati sirf mera hai" literally seriously...  ROFL actually she reminds me of an really really old b/w song.. "Bachpan Ke Din Bhula Na Dena.. ho hoo.. Bachpan Ke Din Bhula Na Dena"  ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. and i wont b surprised to c G_J sitting on the branch of some random tree in their khet of jetsar and singing the duet..."main ban ki chidiya ban ke ban ban dolu re.. "  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hcBNk9fhd4  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

and shocked at this act of "bharwali" Gauri, villagers r miffed at her act of disgracing Jetsar by sitting on the branch of their very own tree and singing such a duet with their beloved Jagya.. Sa...ROFLROFLROFL.. march onto haveli.. to register their protest and call names .. which btw happens to be their favorite pasttime ROFLROFLROFL..  they always seem to be at right place at right time...to pass their verdict.. ROFLROFLROFL..  apne khet, khalihan, gay, bhainso ko to yaad karo bhai..ROFL

...now the whole village is gonna put Gauri in their own "Jetsaar ki adalaat" for a trial ROFLROFLROFL... for the shameful act of hugging dusre ka pati.. ROFLROFLROFL...  for them its like drinking water from somebody else's well... how immoral! ROFLROFL... ab panchayat bulayi jayegi.. Gauri ka tamasha banega.. and i wonder wat wud happen of The bechara  confused pati "dev"..ROFL..

Interesting.. i m confused with CVs track actually.. cant see wat they wanna prove with all these.. instead of getting straight into the point they r busy beating around the bush..   i guess they have become more "lalchi" wanna rake in some easy TRPs.. now tht they have the best formula in hands.. pati patni or "woh"ROFLROFL..

k tht last part was tribute to "makhan kaka" LOL

Hail Makhan kaka!... its kinda funny to c DS on a backseat.. LOL... bt she is very cute with her expressions of "had it all" LOLLOL..

on a serious note, I recently had encounter with a very close relative of mine suffering from "i still love my husband" syndrome! Ouch.. tell u her husband is the worst of kind at least by an educated-urban-living-husband standards..  still she tended to justify her husbands dishonoring behaviour.. **shaking head** and she is very well educated thn Anandi.. and even can manage to live independentally financially.. still inspite of every thing she is unable to free herself from these emotional shackles.. giving enuf chances to her husband everytime thinking he wud come around.. surrendering to his emotional blackmails.. and sometimes to threatening words and sometimes fear of parting from her sonOuch.. its really hard to believe wat she still believes in..Ouch.. it seems she mite have found her foot this time.. bt i m really not sure.. how long wud it last b4 she again goes back to him.. Ouch.. my elders say.. "ghar mat todo" reconcile if its possible as ther is this emotional/relations factor too.. in our society, its not jst husband and wife.. thr r lot more r;ships attached to this H-W relation... moreover his family members too want the same.. bt wat abt the betrayal.. wat abt the loss of trust.. wat abt her stand... her self-respect..  i dunno wat happens of Anandi in BV.. v all so much want her to be free of J.. bt its really hard to break free.. and Anandi is lot more conservative.. thn this lady who i am talking abt..  she is a lady who can tackle the whole world easily and come out truimphant from any tough situation.. bt when it comes to her life.. her husband... she cant sort it out!.. its completely beyond logic.. and I can understand  A's stance here and when she says she still loves J.. the matters of heart are all really very complicating.. and many a gruesome murders have happened over tiff of love.. and over this pati patni or voh scenario..!

or is forgiveness the best thing to do?   Shud Anandi forgive Jagya if he comes back and really really repents?  generally forgiveness is considered as submission or a defensive stance.. especially in case of women and is dispproved by most feminists.. bt as an individual is it a best stance?.. Can it b called a greatest virtue?.. I dont know.. and i m confused.. if i think as an individual, i think i wud forgive.. bt if i think as a wife or as a daughter in law, or a mother, i wont.. and the problem is society and husband see us more as a wife or as a daughter in law than as individual..

But the lesson i learnt from all of this is.. "do the right thing"  remain unselfish, think morally.. free from shackles of r'ships.. and do wat is right.. however difficult or impossible it seems.. coz at the end of the day its the only thing thts gonna save u from paying a hard price!LOL

Here G and J acted selfish and did all the wrong things..   Thumbs Down DS already payed the price.. and has learnt to mend her ways.. and A is doing the right thng. lets c.. jst for how long!LOL

Edited by achiever - 04 July 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.s-Purva-vivacious_priyatiny15-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera Pati Sirf Mera Hai... LOL" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Okay forge about the fact that its gauri and jagat for a minute, what is so wrong with a husband and wife hugging in public, is that a crime if you live in the villiage that you caanot show affection towards your spouse in public or something?

But it was funnt listening to gauri yesterday, was contradicting herself so much, and tk cover it she is saying that she has matured now lol. From the looks of what has been happening so far in the track it seems like the cvs want to turn gauri negative, frankly fron what has been shown so far i dont blame her if she does

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Awesome postClapClapClap

Imagine how funny it would have been if jagya was hown flirting with some new chamak chaloo in khet when A & G were fighting over him...I would haveROFLROFL

I agree with the logic of forgiving but I too don't want A to do it, becoz even without marrying G, J is not a good person to live with becoz he treats others like shit and changes his morals and priciples with the wind... They are very different people...she has more social awareness and wants to help people and J cannot think beyond himself...They are very very different people to live together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepdoyelpakhiachievertiny15

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Okay forge about the fact that its gauri and jagat for a minute, what is so wrong with a husband and wife hugging in public, is that a crime if you live in the villiage that you caanot show affection towards your spouse in public or something?

But it was funnt listening to gauri yesterday, was contradicting herself so much, and tk cover it she is saying that she has matured now lol. From the looks of what has been happening so far in the track it seems like the cvs want to turn gauri negative, frankly fron what has been shown so far i dont blame her if she does

In Indian villages inspite of being married hugging in public is considered indecent...its the same case in small towns...That is the way society has been and people have been following it for a long time... I am not saying that the system is right but personally myself and my husband too dont do PDA when we visit villages, becoz it will shock them...we did not care much though  becoz it was ok for us, actually it was sort of romantic becoz we can only give signals and talk with our eyes making the whole situation funny and memorable.

tiny15

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Ooh acha i suppose that can happen, i found it a bit were though to be honest but i guess if that is the mentality they have had all these years you cannot expect it to change overnight.

Why is everyone wantjng him to get back to anandi for? If he has done it once whats to say another 5years down the line he doewnt get bored and his eyes go roaming for a side dish again.

I want bhairon to up his ante and do something, he has been sitting around and talking and having people change his mind, he should juat not speak to anyone and do what he is thinking

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

Awesome postClapClapClap

Imagine how funny it would have been if jagya was hown flirting with some new chamak chaloo in khet when A & G were fighting over him...I would haveROFLROFL

---ROFLROFL.. tht wud've been awesome.. i want to DS' face on seeing this tamasha..ROFLROFLROFL

I agree with the logic of forgiving but I too don't want A to do it, becoz even without marrying G, J is not a good person to live with becoz he treats others like shit and changes his morals and priciples with the wind... They are very different people...she has more social awareness and wants to help people and J cannot think beyond himself...They are very very different people to live together.

---thts exactly my point... V all here on forum r thinking abt A as an individual.. bt she is not in eyes of DS or G or J.. or villagers or A herself..  B-S want to think of A as their child bt A herself and DS and other relations in the household wont let her to do so..  she is still "bhabhi" for young devar..  she still calls basant "taya sa"... she cannot b "daughter" as long as she is "beendni".. if only she becomes daughter wud DS or Singh pari war villagers think of her leaving J..  

Also Y wud singh parivar not forgive J if he comes around and repents..  after all he belongs to thm.. blood relations r hard to break...   A has to think abt herself first.. here A is not thinkin in tht terms at all.. she is still attached to tht J..  she is not thinking abt the differences or anything else to break free.. or even abt J's disloyalty in the first place..

its long way to go for A..

vasuja

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

--forget abt gaanv young couple in India r still reluctant abt doing so in a 3 or 2 tier cities.. and this trend is seen in metros and tht 2 with certain class of ppl.. the middle class is still conservative.. thy have jst found courage to hold hands.. hugging has a long way to go..LOL

From the looks of what has been happening so far in the track it seems like the cvs want to turn gauri negative, frankly fron what has been shown so far i dont blame her if she does

--I dont want her to turn negative.. espcly when CVs can still justify her character by playing her gray.. i dont c a pnt in doing so..  G turning negative will impel J to return to A.. and A wud accept him now.. instead it wud b interesting if .. tht after all the drama implying tht the root cause to all these problems was indeed the child mrg.. and J realizing his mistake.. A divorces J jst to save G from humiliation of being in an ilegal mrg... and thn after thy reach Mumbai, A joins the same college as J.. and meets someone else..

clearly J-G_A angle is plus pnt of this serial and they cant let go off this easily.. i like this love triangle btcoz these 3 characters r interesting and pretty unconventional.. more of thinking characters.. if G turns negative. it wud b a routine stuff.. which i and certainly most of viewers dont wanna c...Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 05 July 2011 at 12:34am

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Anandi wont be able to think about hersel as ling as she is still in love tith jagat, that will compell her to want to be with him and compromise, she talks how she wishes she had the opportunities gauri had, but now is the chance to do so and she is holding herself back.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top