Navya
Navya

India-Forums

NAVYA IS BASED ON A BOOK..MUST READ FOR NAVYA FANS (Page 3)

zara990 IF-Dazzler
zara990
zara990

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Great comparisonClap.  Your all posts are really entertaining. Thanks for creating this type of posts.
nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i had just finished seeing another hilarious post & now this ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL
u r inspirational... u actually checked out wikipedia to get the character sketch & boy, did it match!!!
Clap
awesum man! keep it up...
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
U are totally impossible..and hillarious...I was wondering when i saw the topic..but after reading the post  i cannot stop laughingLOLLOLLOL
Great imagination..I dont even know how you get such ideas.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.Brialliant..
mystic@ Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Title dekkar maine to serious topic samja tha lekkin u cracked me up... nice comparison...
avi.sit10 Newbie
avi.sit10
avi.sit10

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ha ha ha... god.. hilarious ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. great imagination n such a nice comparisionSmileSmile wen i read the caption, i was like first i hav to find this book n read it til the end  LOLLOL but u didnt disappoint me either.. great postSmile loved itSmile
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ROFL..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
How do you manage to come with these??Oodi Baba & Sher Khan..ROFLROFL
Darren_Pieu Groupbie
Darren_Pieu
Darren_Pieu

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisidren

Originally posted by Darrenpieu

Thanks a lot for your support guys...This has become the most "liked" post of mine...Smile

Darren, u r very entertaining...because of ur posts i am able laugh at the very sight of udi baba...i have a request...please make a topic on Rama...we cant stand her scences...ur post will surely make a difference...

Will try my best....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wow..i applaud on your observation..
you are either a big fan of navya or of jungle book..or maybe both!
inspite of reading jungle book myself, i cud have never reached this awesome conclusion!!!Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index