Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Darren_Pieu

Groupbie

Darren_Pieu

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...I just found this out...Navya's story was borrowed from a world famous book...wanna know which??? ...

THE JUNGLE BOOK by Rudyard Kipling!!!

I'm not joking...the plots of these two are almost the same - A human boy is adopted & brought up by a group of animalsIn jungle book, the boy's name is Mowgli & he is brought up by some wolves. In Navya, the boy's name is Anant & he is brought up by animals of all sorts (Bajpayee family). And you know what??...some characters in these two plots have exactly the same nature...The following descriptions of the jungle book characters are taken from wikipedia...you can check if you want to...

Raksha, Mowgli's wolf mother, is very
kind, motherly & caring - same as Anant's mother...

Shanti, Mowgli's girlfriend, is
beautiful, serious, practical & kind - same as Navya, Anant's girlfriend...

And, ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL, when I saw the descriptions of the following characters, I was convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that Navya is indeed based on JUNGLE BOOK.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Kaa is a python who serves as an antagonist in The Jungle book,  who is described as sneaky, suave, sly, crafty, tricky, cowardly - I don't think I need to mention this character's counterpart in Navya - Rema!!!!...& I also managed to get an image of this character.

going on...

Shere Khan was the main antagonist of The Jungle book.A powerful, suave tiger, Shere Khan had nothing but disdain for his victims. His reputation was such that he needed only to show himself to intimidate the inhabitants of the jungle. He was suave, gentlemanly, mysterious, aggressive, powerful, deadly, stubborn, polite, sophisticated, physically sturdy, graceful, greedy, spoiled. His trademark dialogue was "I make my own rules"

Did anybody get the feeling that I was describing oodi-baba???

Tabaqui is a golden Jackal who is the side-kick of Shere-Khan & follows his order without question.

None other than Anant's dad who behaves like oodi-baba's slave...Big smile
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Well, I hope all of you are convinced that Navya is actually nothing but JUNGLE BOOK 2...Some minor changes have been made (animals wearing clothes, living in houses)...But some characters remain the same like oodi-baba, who still speaks jingaala-bulu bulu - the official animal languageLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...I think the production company ought to show the message - "Based on THE JUNGLE BOOK - by Rudyard Kipling" before beginning the show...Don't you think so???WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit the button if you liked the post...

Edited by Darrenpieu - 04 July 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subshrutiAanupamglinee6parbhudayallachuubella.edwardlakshmi.sreeglamteenAdiYaloveravi.sit10rubinalakhaniihtihas_91neha_sdsimran72shamya789sajani15poojasethemu18neeyati_shamyameghana1reddyRitu_knackRupaldesai55loveanya.comkarthgvngayathriShweta-28Blacksexyspicysohrobbushrauroojshahhetskanumjhankarbeats87day2008aewasmriti.tweetyRuxana91sonam21munchyachuani_shamyatanya.dsouzaarri-spy06SargeshSavithacraoairplanes4evrsmitasmitahina0788shenzzilovesarunanyakideewanisupriagangstagal07LicyabhingyarituloveskmhAnjaliroy16Cool_priyashreya789rosettabloomswaizmapa_JellyBean_anya123BetsySMathewanya_tanniaanamika345meharanyaloversamru-luv-anyadimple_1coolfathemaTwinkle_d3riasarancrazzymoonvijjimbharathi.ksparul_anyaRachitsParmasoneganganavyasureeshspdpnavyaalex8sifarahanjmuddanyacrazydhara_ushanukit007Thaniyah_KashakdSHARDALUCK-k2navi-pkaur92prernacdasanaa_sYoooooRachu_kitkit_IdealisticzobshehRano_rockDEE2803naj7tullianujkpjkAnant_lover-ApK.14-ArHi_4evernp-roxdivyasnadi_guptadeeps07kkl276nuttycleoFairyfariaSmita17-Reshmi-AdorableTrouble--softyy--zara990MeghAn_AnYaFansamruthashelly_nairsamkosoniaduttanavyaaddict3NoaddictSmartyYgowripriyatitleeparishahzanya.ss.sfDivi...A_SSdebaleena_tunaiTacker_Holic--Janvie--Anushka2121.gracieShaMya.shamya-holic--Fairy--kupkakesnaveen_13-Yamini-Athena.heerhoneyPumpkinnchucklebuddyMini17TheMummy_LeAbbaSomerholicGirl..StarAngel..manjha-Aicha-Varsha-01-Alina-live_lifeladdoo598-Liana-sajni786samratrocksThe_Other_Womananamika_0chandni4433.sio.angel..DontKnow.cuttiee.Juhi.tv_princessf.s.manyadiv96__Neha__rashvin-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAVYA IS BASED ON A BOOK..MUST READ FOR NAVYA FANS" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
oh... man... ur hilarious... i was really wondering after reading the caption... but  after reading whole comments i was like D'oh...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...

nice comparison...
ROFL

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Kaa... Rema...ROFL
sher khan-- Udi baba ROFL
Tabaqui--- Anant's dad ROFL

nice one... ROFL ROFL ROFL

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalun

ROFL man ROFL... u r crazzy ,... totally crazy about the show .Wink.. I mean how in d world can anyone convince us that Navya is taken from" The Jungle Book" ... I tell u -- -YOU CAN !!!! I mean ur comparision is so true yar Thumbs Up... padte hi laga ki ye udi baba hoga ... ya ye Navya hogi ... i mean it was mindblowing Cool... i can tell u that research done by u gets full marks ... Hands Down Hug ... u r too funny man !! loved the post Clap... lolzzz ROFLROFL

yae yaar... isko toh waise is research and analysis keliye PhD to zaroor milega... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by shelly_nair - 04 July 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTrouble-Reshmi-

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shelly_nair

ROFL man ROFL... u r crazzy ,... totally crazy about the show .Wink.. I mean how in d world can anyone convince us that Navya is taken from" The Jungle Book" ... I tell u -- -YOU CAN !!!! I mean ur comparision is so true yar Thumbs Up... padte hi laga ki ye udi baba hoga ... ya ye Navya hogi ... i mean it was mindblowing Cool... i can tell u that research done by u gets full marks ... Hands Down Hug ... u r too funny man !! loved the post Clap... lolzzz ROFLROFL

yae yaar... isko toh waise is research and analysis keliye PhD to zaroor milega... ROFL ROFL ROFL

hehehe .. truly said !! sahi mein yar ...PhD to milna hi chahiye :PP LOLROFLLOL

par kya karein Darren online nahin hai... nahin to abhi ke abhi dedete usko hum Phd... LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shampoo-Reshmi-

-Reshmi-

IF-Dazzler

-Reshmi-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Darren, kya comparison hey yaar...

Navya is actually nothing but JUNGLE BOOK 2...Some minor changes have been made (animals wearing clothes, living in houses)...But some characters remain the same like oodi-baba, who still speaks jingaala-bulu bulu - the official animal language...

how true...u r a genius... how do u make such hilarious posts...

udibaba = sher khanROFL rama = kaa ROFL anant's dad = tabaquiROFL what abt bua dadi?

god, i will die laughingROFL

arzun-arohi

arzun-arohi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hahah u r too funny 

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

exactly... i had this thought very much earlier... but i dont know to write creatively like this...

Anant aur mougli... good comparison...but anant kithnaaa handsome hain...Embarrassed

even though sher khan is the villian every body likes him... but does anyone here likes tat oodi baba?????????Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.