.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
the image 
the image
the image 

Working ON banner's

Hey guys, Welcome to mohit ka drooling adda.Ummm what can i start with? Hmmm...yur a mohit fan?? then this place is just right for you Wink ok im gonna start with all the information i collected 

Mohit Sehgal

D.O.B December 3 1985

Age 26

Height 5'9

Sun Sign Sagittarius

Moon Sign Leo

Status In a relationship

Taken by Sanaya Irani

^^Might make that as a banner

SCroll down for mroe

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 06 July 2011 at 11:24am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msVvccn12345678SarunArhi4Evergnaneswari...Mitali...Alisha.sukirti_sanayaSwaNia_1--YaZ--princess_sarasg-muskaanffkhan-DarkFantasy--Hina-MMBG..-Surabhi-..Jyoti21SandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyfShafoosamratrocksluv_winchestersJen2-CreativeSoul-PrincessBushishootingstar.xxar_sajan4evr..Enchanteur....-Ayesshhaa-..fendaashizinNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit Sehgal ka drooling Adda" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
the image

Mohit Sehgal was born on December 3, 1985 and brought up in Delhi. He belongs to a Punjabi family and his family is currently living Delhi. His father is a businessman who was against his acting at first but is now fine and happy with his achievements. Mohit has come a long way in the entertainment industry with the ads and commericials to being the star of one of the most popular shows on television.

the image

During the shooting of MJHT, Mohit fell in love with his reel life partner, Sanaya Irani. The fans had already wanted the two to start dating each other and also loved their chemistry. Both had already become famous as MoNaya and SaJan for their passionate and amazing chemistry. However, we find out that the duo had been attracted towards each other since the beginning and confessed their love to the world on November 19th 2010. The two told the audience that they wanted to tell their parents and family first then announce it to the world. Mohit and Sanaya told us that they related to the romantic scenes that they did on screen and their personal love scenarios somehow ended up being part of the script a few days later. In short, if you want to know Monaya's love story, go watch MJHT and see the scenes of Samrat and Gunjan.

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 04 July 2011 at 10:58pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msn12345678jassss9SarunArhi4EvergnaneswariSunnipwincessxsg-muskaan-Indescribable-SwaNia_1princess_saraAlisha.-scarlett-sukirti_sanayaffkhan-DarkFantasy--Hina-SujaLuvsMayurMMBGfrndz_is_my_lyfSandCastle...Enchanteur..ar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..fendShafoosamratrocksluv_winchestersPrincessBushiJen2-CreativeSoul-aashizinNadz_YuNalover

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Journey from Mohit to Samrat

Mohit did an acting course from Barry John and did a commercial for Dr.Batra and Maurti Zen Estillo. He was also the cute and dashing boy representing Gatsby Hair Gel, Reliance P.C.O, Virgin Mobile and many other magazines.

His first debut in television was with the film Delhi Heights that casted him along with Jimmy Shergill and Neha Dhupia. He played the character of Vicky who was a fun and flirty guy that pulled the legs of other friends and wanted to romance with girls.

After coming to Mumbai and staying in the city for two months, Mohit auditioned for the role of Samrat in Miley Jab Hum Tum along with doing many other ads and commercials. He got accepted and fame naturally came his way. He brought life to the character of Samrat who had been a very fun, charming, cool-dude and a sweet college boy in the first season of the show. He shared a great chemistry on-screen and off-screen with his other co-stars like Arjun Bijlani (Mayank Sharma), Rati Pandey (Nupur Bhushan) and his parallel lead Sanaya Irani (Gunjan Bhushan). His best friend on the sets had been Beji aka Abhishek Sharma. During the second season of MJHT, Mohit amazed everyone by portraying Samrat with a completely contrasting personality. Samrat was shown to be serious, strict and reserved which was portrayed by Mohit excellently.  

AWARDS/ NOMINATIONS

Mohit was nominated for New Talent Awards for best actor in 2009 and had won the Kalakar Awards for Best Actor award in 2010.

Other Appearances on television

Mohit and Sanaya performed a dance sequence on "Yeh kya ho raha hai", "Chalo Ishq Ladaiye" and "Tha Karke" in the Valentine special Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.

After the end of Miley Jab Hum Tum, Mohit was seen in the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha 2 with Sanaya Irani as the hosts. However, sadly he had only hosted the show for two episodes. Mohit had also appeared as a guest on the show Meethi Choori on August 28th 2010 where Sanaya Irani was a contestant.

*Credit for all the information goes to Vishwa Thankxx alot vishwa!Clap

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 04 July 2011 at 6:13pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msVvccn12345678SarunArhi4EvergnaneswariSunnipwincessx-Indescribable-Alisha.sg-muskaanSwaNia_1princess_sarasukirti_sanaya-scarlett--DarkFantasy--Hina-SujaLuvsMayurffkhanMMBGSandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyffendar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-....Enchanteur..samratrocksluv_winchestersPrincessBushiShafooJen2-CreativeSoul-aashizinNadz_YuNalover

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Creation Gallery

Please make some stuff so i can add here Pm me Wink

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 04 July 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4EverSunnipwincessxAlisha.princess_sarasukirti_sanayaffkhan-DarkFantasy--Hina-MMBGSandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyf..Enchanteur....-Ayesshhaa-..ar_sajan4evrluv_winchestersPrincessBushisamratrocksJen2-CreativeSoul-aashizinNadz_YuNalover

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Rules of FC
^will make a banner soon

• This Fc is only for Mohit's Lovers, So plzz no Bashing!

• If yu see anyone breaking the rules always correct them!

• Please Please be Active, And spamm this Fc by drooling or anything or chatt bout anythign dont mind! But plzz keep it active!

• No abusive and vulgar language is permitted 

• Dont Bash any other Actors/Actresses

• Please respect everyone's opinion whether you agree with them or not. Have fun 
Luv Sanaya

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 04 July 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msSarunArhi4Evern12345678gnaneswariSwaNia_1princess_saraAlisha.-scarlett-sukirti_sanaya-DarkFantasy--Hina-SujaLuvsMayurffkhanSandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyfar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..-CreativeSoul-fend..Enchanteur..Shafoosamratrocksluv_winchestersaashizinNadz_YuNalover

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Droolers

taman07 aka Ayesha
 Zeisha143_MBG aka zeisha
SonuRpatz_mayur aka sonu
SIZZLER aka Soham
shafoo
ffkhan aka Farzana
gnaneswari
aashinz aka aashi
shootingstar.xx aka sara
samratrocks aka Hina
-DarkFantasy- aka Mehek
Alisha-Sheikh aka Aish
Zainny4heer aka Zainab
sashazmohit aka sadia
MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR
Princess_sara aka sarah
Ayesha_LuvSajan aka ayesha
-Vishwa- aka vishwa 
hiii aka Tanzeel
-Noorii- aka nori
sajanrox aka nivriti
Sam_Princess

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 06 July 2011 at 11:32am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msVvccn12345678SarunArhi4EverSunnipwincessx-Indescribable-sg-muskaanSwaNia_1-scarlett-sukirti_sanaya--softyy---Hina-ffkhanJyoti21SujaLuvsMayurSandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyfar_sajan4evr..Enchanteur..-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..ShafooPrincessBushisamratrocksluv_winchestersaashizinNadz_YuNalover

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Previous Fc's

Will add if needed

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 04 July 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4Eversg-muskaanSwaNia_1Alisha.sukirti_sanaya-Hina-SandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyf..Enchanteur..ar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..shootingstar.xx-CreativeSoul-PrincessBushiNadz_YuNalover

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
the image

Umm, Iska matlab hai we will be playing games Wink Eahc week and surely i will need sum suggetsions on games and yu guys can chatt, When yu guys get bored Guess wat! Yu guys can play the weekly Activity Game Wink 

I need a suggestion for game for this Week!

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 04 July 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

VvccSarunArhi4Evern12345678gnaneswariSunnipwincessx-Indescribable--scarlett-princess_saraAlisha.sg-muskaansukirti_sanaya-DarkFantasy--Hina-SujaLuvsMayurffkhanSandCastle.frndz_is_my_lyf..-Ayesshhaa-..fendshootingstar.xxar_sajan4evr..Enchanteur..samratrocksluv_winchesters-CreativeSoul-ShafooPrincessBushiaashizinNadz_YuNalover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top