Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
This is probably the STUPIEST topic I have EVER made, BUT

OMG OMG OMG the new promo - I mean, the LAST BIT OF THE NEW PROMO! 

THE BOYS dancing to Character Dheela. LOVE IT. Them taking off their shirts! ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
AND THEN. ZOOOM INTO SWAYAM and REY. *faint* *gets up and faints again* *gets up again and faints again* AND also with that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed furiously! I am dying here. OMG. 

Please tell me I am not crazy. Please please please tell me someone else feels this way. 

I CANNOT WAIT for this episode now. OOOMMMGGG!! 

Edited by -Aicha- - 04 July 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

artimayurMuks20madhurya_ch-Swetha-surbhi_005RadiantTreasure100littledevilsMAYURFAN001mayurlover4evaradtsweetshineZaYaHolic-Priti11-Asad-Kii-ArzoowidaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO! OMG OMG *faint*" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
keep fainting till da episode airs ok  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chkkushi06surbhi_005RadiantTreasureSex.Direction-Aicha-

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
3D the whole show have make me crazy its getting better and better omg i am dead, don't worry mera bhi jahi haal hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06RadiantTreasure-Aicha-

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
hahahaha...i like ur variety of expressions aftr seeing d shirtless dance of boysLOL...i kind of had d same tooWink...aftrall dey lukd sooo hot nd sooo cuteDay Dreaming...i so cnt wait 2 c dat epi...nd dnt worry u r totally nt alone in dis i'm sure dis craziness spread over all d girls watching dis promoSilly...y y did dey hav 2 show d promo nw at d beginning of d week...nw hav 2 wait for d whole weekDisapprove for d more dhamakedar dance...but seriusly i luv dis show its crazily amazingTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06RadiantTreasure-Aicha-ZaYaHolic

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I must say.. AMAR loooks really really hot without his shirt.. I am pretty sure all the gals on the sets almost had a heart attack after seeing him! ;).. so yea gals.. keep swooning untill next week!!! hehe

kkushi06-Aicha-Nikki_Titli

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
VICKY TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF Shocked
HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF Shocked
IM SO EXCITED NOW Shocked ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06RadiantTreasureradt-Aicha-sweetshine

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Omg...sme here...m superduper xcited fr nxt weekz epi...d boyzzz r lukin sooo hawwwtt...specially REY...*faint* Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed    Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06-Aicha-

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Same here... I'm so excited... And dey are dancing on character dheela..One of my fav song..Embarrassed
Ufff.. Yeh 11th july kab ayega...Pinch

kkushi06-Aicha-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.