Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys ,

OMG FROM WHERE TO START???

A-m-a-r  Blushing S-h-a-k-t-i...these two r Super Duper Ultra Cuteee!!! Blushing
Damn thats what i call a performance!!! Stupendo fantabulously fanstatistic...chumeshwari performance...!!!LOLEmbarrassed

god i loved the choreography!!!!! Brillant!!!
dare anyone say that ..its copy of 3D...will kill that person...Angry

Hats off Clap to Amar n Shakti for such cute funny choreography n also for shooting the dance in One shot!!!! hell they r the best!!!!Embarrassed

my fav part was where kriyaansh dance on the chair...or sofa...or something like thatLOL...it was awesome!!!

Here the link -

enjoy !!!

WHAT ABOUT U GUYS?? Embarrassed

Edited by 100littledevils - 04 July 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritika27RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001mayurlover4evasweetshineZaYaHolicNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KriYaansh's Super Cute Dance | Hum the Woh the" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i wanted a romantic dance  

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
it was jus AWSUMThumbs UpClap...d whole tym whyl watching d dance my mouth was half open nd my eyes were trying to figure dem out coz dey were sooo fast nd sooo brilliantBig smile...hats off to amar for d choreagraphy nd also to amar nd shakti 2 giv it in one shot Clap

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
IT WAAS MAHA adorable!!! KYaa baath Kyaaa baath Kaaa baaath~

ANd a very big grand salute to them both!

Amar: Loved the choreography!!!! and Shakti ne itna acchaaa partnerwok kiya hai..  They were just fantastic. I loved every lil bit of kreiyansh tday.. Dance se leke..unki aankhen.. se unkii acting.. dailogues.. everything.. superb!!!!!!

I am falling for them day by day by day!!! Seriously they are MEGICAL together!

CHUMESHWARI!

and I agree with you... that step on the bench was adorable!!!!

I want more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
it wass one of the Amazing Perforamce i've seen on TV;) hattsoff to themm for doing suchh a great jobb i just loved everypart of their dance esp were bothh were laughing both looked like small Kidss<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

-DoAsInfinity-

IF-Dazzler

-DoAsInfinity-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
dese two r really cuteEmbarrassedactually dey r d cutestEmbarrassed

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
tht was super awesomeeeEmbarrassed

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
surperb episode i must say! WOW!! XX THEY WERE SOOO GOOD CAN NOT WAITTT FOR SWAYUM AND SHARON DANCE TOGETHER !! WOT SAY GUYS??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.