Priyanka Chopra FC #10 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lovePC

how are you

i m gud... u tell? btw nice pics..
Originally posted by kaafiristani

I agree they have become hits, but her flops have not affected her standing she is said to be the best :)

but still how many articles came out when SKM flopped and they said how she is overrated and she is tagged as flop queen
Originally posted by Srishika_A

i m gud... u tell? btw nice pics..

thanks for liking the pics, so how's life?

thanks for liking the pics, so how's life?

my pleasure dear... life's gud... so wat so do u do? as in wrk or study?
Edited by Srishika_A - 12 years ago

but still how many articles came out when SKM flopped and they said how she is overrated and she is tagged as flop queen

The media will write baljit make masala on every actress this has been going on for ages, but if you look t her achievements national awards critical acclaim which none of her competitors have she is far ahead she will get a hit soon i'm sure but a few flops are ok if you've won something as big as a national award

The media will write baljit make masala on every actress this has been going on for ages, but if you look t her achievements national awards critical acclaim which none of her competitors have she is far ahead she will get a hit soon i'm sure but a few flops are ok if you've won something as big as a national award

don't talk about National award i wish she never win that one cuz how much flak did she received from people of this forum and also on twitter
Originally posted by Srishika_A

my pleasure dear... life's gud... so wat so do u do? as in wrk or study?

yeah study, i,m in university and i do part time job too😊 ! btw do you watch hindi serialS??
Arre nahi baljit i've seen a lot of ppl talk about her nice on the forum most of them vote priyanka and say she deserved it some of course disagree but most members were making fun of Kareena in that thread that dexterphile made that she doesn't deserve a national award like Priyanka because she doesnt experiment like Priyanka and Priyanka never overracts etc. 

yeah study, i,m in university and i do part time job too😊 ! btw do you watch hindi serialS??

oh cool... yeah i do sm of dem... & u?

Arre nahi baljit i've seen a lot of ppl talk about her nice on the forum most of them vote priyanka and say she deserved it some of course disagree but most members were making fun of Kareena in that thread that dexterphile made that she doesn't deserve a national award like Priyanka because she doesnt experiment like Priyanka and Priyanka never overracts etc. 

That tread was the nonly positive thread on PC here, before she topped every single poll on this forum of being the most overrated actress ! i don't know if you were here the time round kwk episode  where PC blasted kareena, she was deadly bashed by kareena fans and most of Pc fans like Mariaane, Pariz, Ranig, bona all left IF