Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
So .. guys .. I inetrviewed Simmi (Samentha Fernandes) two weeks back ... posted it on Facebook first .. on her official fanpage .. Im posting it here for you guys who dont have FB account or dont know her page Embarrassed And I will be posting Nilesh (Macedon DMello's) Interview shortly

Fans: Academy trained or Youtube trained ?                                                    

Samentha: Academy trained! Terence Lewis' Contemporary Dance Co. the best times i must say!

Fans: You've got the snazziest haircut. What's it called? (Most asked question among fans aged 13-17 !)

Samentha: hmm the haircut is called "An Outgrown Boy Cut!" --.--

Fans: How similar are you to Simmi? 

Samentha:  LOL not very similar. m Not that snooty or girly girl like... prankster YES! 

Fans: Who's your closest pal on the sets?

Samentha: my closest pal, pals rather are amarjeet, archi, macedon n sneha 

Fans: We saw your fab performance with Swordfish crew on the IndiaFest Elimination. The green Afro and your awesome steps totally stole the show! Was it a one time thing or are you a permanent member of any B-Boying crew?

Samentha: ahh those were the days... performing for a crowd was mad fun... Swordfish was a one time thing only for India Fest but for that we were 2 crews combined together... i am a part of Mask Fanatix (MFX) we were more a dance crew than a B-Boy crew

Fans: You're sooo fit. What's the secret ?   (Most asked question from the age group 17-21 xD)

Samentha: hahahahah really i dont do anything... i eat like a pig! i eat everything dats edible... i think im just blessed wid a great metabolic system...  n yeah used to play alot of sports! 

Fans: Any random trivia about Samentha ?

Samentha: LOL Samentha Fernandes is a BIG BIG eater! like i said before, anything edible finds a place in my tummy 

Fans: Your first dance performance on a stage?

Samentha: hmmm my first dance performance has to be in the first std.. danced to Boom Boom by Venga Boys   

Fans: How did D3 happen ? 

Samentha: hmmm D3 happened very very unexpectedly! it was at the India Fest elims that my number was taken n i was called for an audition... n thn on its been a dream!

Fans: You're only 19/20. D3's explosive popularity and the overnight fame' Any stalker issues ? ( LOL )

Samentha: LOL no stalkers Yet!!!   

Fans: How'd you describe your ideal man ? (Most asked question by male fans =P)

Samentha: hahahhaa my ideal man... well short, squint, scrawny, teethless but DAMN my boyfriend is nuthin like dat     ( n m sooo gonna get killed for dis..) 

well on a serious note i have a thing for guys into music so yeah i have a Dj with me everywhere i go 

Fans: The episode you had the most fun shooting (Apart from RDX's Party   ) ?

Samentha: has to be the Legen... (wait for it)... Dary "Cake Fight" Super Super Fun...

Fans: Fully talli bevdi or Teetotaler ? XD

Samentha: well not Talli Bevdi at all but not a Teetotaler either... 

Fans:  Is Samenthaentha studious types or full time lukha-giri like Simmi ? 

(I'm assuming ur still in college ? ^^)

Samentha: well i was studious when i had to be, but full time lukhagiri was my speciality!   

Fans: What pisses you off ?

Samentha: someone slapping me on my face... even if its a joke... Cant Take It!!!! CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!!

Fans: A poll conducted on Macedon's fanpage rated "Sim-Sim" as the hottest dazzler ! How do u feel ? xD

Samentha: hahahhaa, really now... who wud'nt like that

Fans: Speaking of SIm-Sim .. fans (Mostly the crazy admins of Macedon's and your page :P) have christened u "Sim-SIm". Comments ? 

Samentha: LOL i feel glad... one more nick name added to the BIG list! sometimes its funny, i dont respond to my actual name...

Fans: Any msg for the "Sim-Sim" fans ? xD

Samentha: well i am really humbled by the love and appreciation people have given to "Sim-Sim" means alot! in short love everyone for appreciating D3 

This is the link to her Page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samentha-Simmi-Fernandes-Fanpage/206499229387888

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 04 July 2011 at 11:27am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Rochelle_VDianFabnidz30hkl75the_writer_21mohitmohanty19sangeeta_taareykm29~~ MICK ~~nebumeeryyRadioactive.flirteyedtaniya_dostiiabhilasha_dreamRadiantTreasure-Jasmita-Andy_DynamiteNxt_rockstarmayurlover4eva-Aicha--.nandini.-yipeesweetshineZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simmi (Samentha Fernandes) INTERVIEW" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
good one :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

thanks for sharing

U are welcome Tasha ! Embarrassed Stay tuned for Macedon Dmello (NILESH) inteview .. will post it shortly Embarrassed

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 04 July 2011 at 2:10pm

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar Hug
really nice, cute pic xx
interview was very interesting! 

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

m also trained in contempory

prernahazra

IF-Dazzler

prernahazra

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
thnks alot yaar

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

thanks yaar Hug
really nice, cute pic xx
interview was very interesting! 

Ur most welcome Nikki Embarrassed  Samentha is very cute in real life ... !  and really like her dance ... shez DAMN goood at it !

-Aicha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.