Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Love ur posts Ankit...good job once again
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know G is ULTRA MODERN girl, and she think why she sd bear the nonsense of gawanr inlaws, but my question is thn who invited u there madam. U hd choice na to live with ur lovely husband with twisted eyes and neck. Thn why u chipkofying with gawanr villagers or excitement of SR in CHANE KE KHET ME brought u here
😆 ab kuchh pane ke liye kuchh to khona padta hai. 😉
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pjyo

<font color="#006666" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">woh CVs kii deliberate planning hogi🤔 kyonki these villagers had earlier caught jagya anandi getting romantic in khet and complained to dadisa about it,then jagya had defended anandi ...now with villagers seeing these romantic escapades they wil ask DS 😉"Yeh chorri kaun hai,majisa" and 🤓dadisa can't keep hiding gauri status ...🤔.if she doesnt will jagat openly acknowledge her as wife...</font>

<font color="#006666">.😉.isi liye CVs ne bola hoga "gauri take a walk through the village khett khalihaan😉 and make sure sabb gaonwalen dekhen tum dono kaa romance"😆</font>

JAGYYA had mistake 2 bar kyu karta hai? use to pata tha na ki kheto mai romance khatre se khali nahi! phir bhi wohi "palthya ghadyavar pani" ts a marathi idiom
shivani9 thumbnail
Ankit, Awesome post as always⭐️I loved the precap with the whole village storming into their house 😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Ankit, Awesome post as always⭐️I loved the precap with the whole village storming into their house
😆

so today will be collective DeDanadan.
chocobear thumbnail
Why is this girl so nasty to Anandi? It's only Anandi who was nice to her during that incident. To me it all seemed like she holds some grudges against Anandi because everybody including Jagya took her side at that time. This girl is crazy man like seriously crazy.