Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

where is ASR ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

beforesunrise

Goldie

beforesunrise

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Where is ASR in this pic ? I think he fainted after seeing Khusshi in RED sexy sari Smile...

poor man seems lyk his plan backfired LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004divya-divzzara990shypersonsharneil92-MariaMars-ShiningStar18MMBG.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is ASR ?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hahhaa!!! he'll come.. i'm guessing in the middle of the photoshoot khushi will realise that arnav in watching her from the sideline, and that's when he'll come back his senses and scream at her...LOL

beforesunrise

Goldie

beforesunrise

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharneil92

hahhaa!!! he'll come.. i'm guessing in the middle of the photoshoot khushi will realise that arnav in watching her from the sideline, and that's when he'll come back his senses and scream at her...LOL

i think the photoshop was for sum jewelry brand ...she the model who walked away was also in red dress ...nd I think this is gonna be a hti photoshop OMG Shocked this wud be intresting to watch if after this miss Khushi turns model Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hahaha i hope he faints after watching her in the saree..LOL  now i'm more and more excited for their love story to start..Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.