Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KSG on D3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gupta.sonali973

Groupbie

gupta.sonali973

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hey dere is agud news for D3 as well as Dmg fans... Our very own KSG is coming on D3 in cameo for a day. He has come as a judge to judge the presentation done by guyz and gals. He was appalled to see the dance done by our dancers...He was so happy to work with the even our actors loved to work with him. He was looking so awesome... I love KSG. his ep cumng on thur, i wont miss on dat ep for sure... I vl toh watch D3 frm nw only to get hold of all the sexy scenes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureAngry_Bird-Aicha-sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KSG on D3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
more than KSG, i m excited to see who wins d ultimate battle, girls or guysTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_Bird-Aicha-mayurlover4eva.:.MONA.:.ZaYaHolic

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
oh man its gona be rockingDancing...cnt wait to watch KSGDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
CAN'T WAITTT! Ah, it's going to be AWESOME!<3 KSG +boys vs. girls battle! WOW! 

gupta.sonali973

Groupbie

gupta.sonali973

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
yup!!!! boys vs. gals ka baatle dekhne ke liye even i m excited... its cumng in this wed or thur

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Oye hoye KSG <3...
Cant wait to see him in D3...Day Dreaming

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
why is this show becoming popular just because of KSG? it deserves some of the popularity to the storyline itself! 

Aysharockz2011

Aysharockz2011

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
now ksg is in D3 they shud bring shilpa anand in D3, they make such a great couple thumps up if u agree with me and want them back :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.