Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

IshyMishi

Goldie

IshyMishi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hi,

Anjali got a call from her husband and she was told that he is coming home this evning...

Here at Kushi's house Shyam after completing preparation for Payal's surprise birthday party he told bhuva that he some important job and has to go this evening.SO he wil not be able to make birthday party...

So what next  grlsss??????????

any guess?//

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbMJHTMonayaSajanparidhi22SanliciousshypersonShiningStar18mazkachazkacuttieeSanzPaRudholic.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I was right... Shyam = Anjali's husband" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

If Shyam is Anjali's husband...then that is good news for one since he now cannot be the third person in Arnav and Khushi's relationship ...but bad news as he is not as wonderful as what Anjali thinks of him to be. And of course, there is something dodgy in his character which is still very difficult to put a finger on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_arshrubab1690IshyMishi-scarlett-sharneil92Absoluvmazkachazka

IshyMishi

Goldie

IshyMishi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

If Shyam is Anjali's husband...then that is good news for one since he now cannot be the third person in Arnav and Khushi's relationship ...but bad news as he is not as wonderful as what Anjali thinks of him to be. And of course, there is something dodgy in his character which is still very difficult to put a finger on.

So there fight for Kushi between Arnav and Shyam ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

sweetygirl28

IF-Dazzler

sweetygirl28

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Good guess.. but i read somewhere that shyam is not anjali husband..

i think they are doing this to confuse the viewers .. anyway we ll come to know abt it Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ram92-scarlett-sharneil92mazkachazka

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I too knew that from the day I have gone through the article of TOI LOLLOL but due to so many articles oozing out I was silent Stern Smile as some said he is not he is dhruv , arnav's brother and all that but the old articles that were there before the launch clearly said that daljeet is paired opposite abhassShocked.  I just didn't liked him from beginning and was having 100%doubt on himAngry

Edited by paridhi22 - 04 July 2011 at 9:13am

moonlight3887

Groupbie

moonlight3887

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
well I read in an article that shyam is falling in love with Khushi so dats why hes helping her out n all. So how does that make shyam anjali's husband? : Confused he sure is a mystery man!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

IshyMishi

Goldie

IshyMishi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight3887

well I read in an article that shyam is falling in love with Khushi so dats why hes helping her out n all. So how does that make shyam anjali's husband? : Confused he sure is a mystery man!

Being Anjali's husband he was easy for him to get job for Kushi

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
They're def confusing the viewers to think he's Anjali's husband.I don't think he is... It's something else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanAfflatus.Jessuumazkachazka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.