Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I think the photoshoot will happen tomorrow, they cant drag this track till saturday. They have to show it tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow. They should not drag this more then this. On Maha episode as some source said that we will get to see a song sequence + arnav will first time get some feelings for khushi. I really hope this happens on the Maha episode. The photoshoot track should get over tomorrow itself.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The PhotoShoot + Maha Episode (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roseli

roseli

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
yp maria i think that arnav will get attracted and i wish there is a song sequence in da MAHA EPISODE...Wink nd dont worry payal's birthday and dat photoshoot will end in two days

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i think the photoshoot will happen tmrw and we might get to knw about shyam's mysterious identity on saturday. i really don't think any romance will take place cuz the way arnav behaves towards khushi it makes it unlikely for him to develop any feelings towards her in such a short span of time.i'm really feeling bad for khushiDisapproveCry arnav is being too harsh on herD'oh

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
dear r u sure mahaepi will be on sat ?Tongue i think arnav's and khushi's past will be revealed and i think grandfather's entry will be in this maha epi 

divya-divz

Goldie

divya-divz

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
well i really want a song seq in Maha Epi ...a song like Phir Mohabbat

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yeah I doubt that Arnav will fall for Khushi so soon...I am looking forward to the maha episodeEmbarrassed

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yeah maybe maha episode is about arnav's past

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i dnt wnt thm falling in love tht too soon...
is there ne promo for the maha epi...usually maha epi includes disclosing sum hidden truth or summut big like tht...either mre on barun's past wil b revealed or it may b payal's bday party

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.