Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Okaay guuys its juust to clear something Big smile
well as we know there's gonna be a maha episode on saturdaay 9th naah ? 
and todaay & yesterdaay we got some pic from the photoshoot of khushi &all Embarrassed
today in the sbs we saw it also : that means the photoshoot is gonna happen this week naah ? not in the maha epi as its too early to put all in the sbs 
as the maha epi is just ons saturdaay Wink

hope the maha epi will be somthing different : something romantic for the 1st timeLOL
it will make 26 episodes on saturdaay so i think its time to show something different like a song seqeunce Heart

that means the maha epi is for something else right ? 
okay share your virws & tought about it if you got me wrong Embarrassed

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 04 July 2011 at 8:47am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690SarunArhi4Everparidhi22sharneil92Ishrafan11SanliciousFebruaryFlowerSam_KaShianhalifax004Millerrr88NainaSengalwadi..dollFallen StarShiningStar18chammak_challominuuSofnamazkachazkaar_sajan4evr--sunshine--5secsofsummer..DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The PhotoShoot + Maha Episode" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I guess in mahaepisode they will show final result of the contract going on. And according to me PHOTOSHOOT scenes will happen in tue or wed show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690sharneil92mazkachazka

divya-divz

Goldie

divya-divz

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i think that in the maha epi..arnav will realise that he is atracttted by khushi..maybe will be  a song sequence..maybe will be a party after the photoshoot to promote some dresses...
willl be something romantic

Edited by divya-divz - 04 July 2011 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690Millerrr88

parul-fan

parul-fan

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I think it's to early to fell in love :S
maybe Arnav will ebgin to be attract by her bt love :S we r far away from that jst hw he hates her right nw :O

sharneil92Millerrr88mazkachazka

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i think that this photoshoot episode will happen tommorow becx if v come to think of it-Khushi can't go home until photoshoot happens and CV"s cant drag it till next saturday..
I guess,next saturday they'll show rArnav being attracted,A song sequence like Khabar nahi something

sharneil92Millerrr88mazkachazka

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yup, the photoshoot and Payal's bday should be over by Wed... I think the Maha epi is gonna be about past flashbacks and all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i heard ki ME will reveal arnav's past

sharneil92

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
 I too think that this day will be stretched till saturday but photoshoot may be done by tomorrowDay Dreaming and arnav's past and shyam's real identity would be revealed on mahaepisodeErmm

Millerrr88

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.