Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: newkq

why is that dumbo not showing the earlier report to Veer...still she is talkign with her shaking lips i nthe room with Veer. she could have told him everything from the start..about the report, she giving medicines secretly, her discussions with tapasya, about rathod..she could have told him and he would have believed her. she should have shown the old report..she is responsible for her own stupidity and i being a veecha fan still feel and hope she suffers for it and realizes what a great mistake she made by hiding the truth from everyone and supporting tapasya's bad deeds.

To date CVS get ichcha to speak half the truth to Veer, a way for cvs team to drag the story and not give the female protagonist the full power to expose evil all the way...

Ichcha should get the old report and prescription from Dr Soni - she should defend herself and stand up for the truth...Ichcha should not feel sorry that she lost her trust with Veer, she should stand up for her love and build the trust with Veer again this would be strong Ichcha....she can leave bundela house but she should watch out for herself and make sure her truth is proved to bundelas with all evidences then she should ask for apology for not being able to say the truth clearly
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why can't she prove it? just call the doctor and ask her to tell Veer that he can't have babies. What's so hard in that? Why is she always so stupid...her character is so annoying. Sometimes she doesn't have common sense. And ok say, nani gave money to the doctor to lie. She can just ask Veer to get a paternity test or take a fertility test. Both will prove he's not the father. gahhh this show frustrates me.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IBserenity

why can't she prove it? just call the doctor and ask her to tell Veer that he can't have babies. What's so hard in that? Why is she always so stupid...her character is so annoying. Sometimes she doesn't have common sense. And ok say, nani gave money to the doctor to lie. She can just ask Veer to get a paternity test or take a fertility test. Both will prove he's not the father. gahhh this show frustrates me.

bcoz if she tells the truth at one go, how will the cvs drag😆. See even Veer did not want to see the reports😕.Isn't it obvious for him to ask for the reports.
I think later, Veer, himself will find the reports n go thru it. Then he will also find the medicines prescribed to him n realize how Tappu has lied to everyone abt the baby.
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

bcoz if she tells the truth at one go, how will the cvs drag😆. See even Veer did not want to see the reports😕.Isn't it obvious for him to ask for the reports.
I think later, Veer, himself will find the reports n go thru it. Then he will also find the medicines prescribed to him n realize how Tappu has lied to everyone abt the baby.

Instead of showing character just bump into evidences they should have characters own up to their mistake and speak up the truth and then take on the consequences...the conversation between Veer and Ichcha was very poor...if ichcha is right why does she get scared of Veer's anger...offcourse he will be angry with her not telling him the truth...all cvs does with Ichcha is makes her cry and feel sorry for herself instead of having her work her brains on how to overcome the problem...a good direction would be for the protagonist to speak up clearly give the old report and then let Veer believe or not...cvs does a one day up the very next day kill all the gutsy move especially with Ichcha character - really consistently they do not show ichcha strong...
sps0114 thumbnail
What I am happy with this track of ichcha leaving is - she has done her due diligence by telling the truth about Taps baby and giving the medicines to Veer to start his treatment...Ichcha rightly said yesterday to Taps "jhooti khushi seh sachcha dukh achcha hai"...when Taps was saying Ichcha should have kept the truth from everyone and bundelas could have got the waris and ichcha could have got the child and that Taps is in bundela house for no benefits but just to be with Veer coz she can not live without Veer, she is still thinking about her khushi not about the baby or what having a jhoot waris would mean to bundelas...Taps is unaware the problem could be treated and Ichcha and Veer can be parents...she read up about the medicine but forgot medicine could work...like Taps always too focused on what she wants that she overlooks the details 

Ichcha will leave Veer finds the reports to be positive...whole bundela house can rejoice but the truth about the report is still half truth coz giving medicine was not revealed...which again only Ichcha and Taps know along with the truth that the baby is Rathore

When Ichcha goes to Jogi's house probably this is the reason cvs have Ichcha leave bundela house...so that Divya kick Ichcha out and Damini too out coz Ichcha neh Veer aur Taps par aarop lagaya perfect setting to kick them both both...so happy they both can go back to their sane life in basti...Jogi being out of town he will not have another heart attack and will not be able to stop ichcha damini from leaving!!!!

Taps will go into labor pain Rathore will take her to hospital and Nani will find out the baby is Rathore I am sure but now she will play games with Taps to conceal this truth...

Jogi will unveil the truth when he comes back by then Taps would have delivered so he can confront Taps directly

Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am very happy to hear th news that iccha is leaving...I want her to continue the basti school and lead a peaceful life...let veer and tappu live together in bundela ...who cares...
sps0114 thumbnail
I wish in the conversation with Veer before Ichcha leaves Veer mentions about ichcha slapping Taps and that he saw Ichcha hiding the bangles

Ichcha does not have to answer him coz he will not believe her...ichcha should leave the bangles, reports and medicines in the cupboard before she leaves

I hope Taps is not around when ichcha leaves...ichcha should not meet Taps before she leaves...letter for Veer should be it
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think now both ICha and Damini will leave in basti
mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

I wish in the conversation with Veer before Ichcha leaves Veer mentions about ichcha slapping Taps and that he saw Ichcha hiding the bangles

Ichcha does not have to answer him coz he will not believe her...ichcha should leave the bangles, reports and medicines in the cupboard before she leaves

I hope Taps is not around when ichcha leaves...ichcha should not meet Taps before she leaves...letter for Veer should be it

Some thing tells me that tappu will again change the letter written by Ichcha (Like last time - when the letter was written to Vansh - Tappu changed it with her own words) like wise.

chances are their to drag kya hotiii Uttaran :-(
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very good ichcha 👏you have proven yourself the queen of all idiots😡