this show is making me crazy !

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys hey everone how are you all?

well wanna join you all i am new here and
i stars watching this show just a the last friday and i watch it all the episodi in just 2 days i am in totally in love with it i love all the jodi,s al are so so cure toghter this show is very very funny very cutest very lovely very awsome very romantci  i love they dance they are such awsome dancer and i am totally in love with all cupls sically with kriyaansh 😍 i love kriyaansh is the cutest jodi ever in world 😍they make me feel out of the world and all they scenes are my fav and scially the 29 # the stars form nahi mano gai and all the scene of that part they are sooo cute toghter rey is very very sweet boy and cute toh by god  ☺️ i am just loving him and kriya to  they are looking supardupar cute toghter i love the way rey is in love with her and my fav rey dialoge is miss, deradon meri ho soon this dialoge was magical 😍and vicky is sooo cute to i just love here cutest face and neha and vicky love story is cutest funnt be kyunke jabbe vicky neha ko dekhta hai woh poll mien gher jeata hai 🤣 🤣 omg that part is very very funny who make me langu all the time 🤣
and
shayam are really dewana on shalon and i think now shalon be aspe dewani hone lage hai and i like it shayam is very cute boy
and in weekend i missed this show like crazy i was just cant stop watching time i was wishing kab monday aye gay kab new epi dekhne ko mile gay 😭😭😆

hope you like me to join this forum

with luv HINU 😉

Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

WELCOME DEAR!

We need more ppl like you to join this forum so we can make it ACTIVE!!

I am a kriyansh// Amar- Shakti fan myself.. I too like them a lot.. and they are the only reason I watch this show!!

-veena.shona- thumbnail

welcomeee🤗

even i m in love wid dis show😳

n ya, Vicky is d funniest🤣

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hinu! Welcome to the forum!
This show definitely is a breath of fresh air in all our lives i guess!
Even the cliche scenes in this show are done with so much originality that you just love it!
And all the characters are amazing! Each and every character has a quality that makes you fall in love with them.. Be it Rey's good looks, Vicky's cheekiness, Nilesh's rap, Swayam's innocence, Neha's english, Sharon's attitude... etc.
They are all just so loveable!
Btw i'm Roshni .. a not-so-active member of the forum
😆

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

WELCOME DEAR!

We need more ppl like you to join this forum so we can make it ACTIVE!!

I am a kriyansh// Amar- Shakti fan myself.. I too like them a lot.. and they are the only reason I watch this show!!

awww how sweet thank you so much fro welcoming me sweety and i am very very active membre all the time 😉😆when i join any forum then i spend all the time days there 😉and yeah i well be active here  and yeah me to from friay when i stars wacthing this show kriyaansh made me crazy just cant stop thinking about them 😍&can you give me dil doti dance cc links
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

welcomeee🤗

even i m in love wid dis show😳

n ya, Vicky is d funniest🤣

thanks veena are you form navya forum na 😉
yeah he is very very funny boy and i love when vicky and shayam bestfriend,s (sorry i forget his name) was playing the game gwith hand,s 😆un or somethink like that it was very very very funny 🤣
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hinu..welcome to the forum..:)
exactly..d3 is a very fresh take on the usual college life shown otherwise..:D
vicky is truly the most comedic and  adorable character!
im devyani btw :)
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

Hey Hinu! Welcome to the forum! thanks sweety
This show definitely is a breath of fresh air in all our lives i guess! yeah it is
Even the cliche scenes in this show are done with so much originality that you just love it! yeah the scenes are very very orignalty
And all the characters are amazing! ditto all the charaters are awsome amzing lovely cute sweet 😆 Each and every character has a quality that makes you fall in love with them.. Be it Rey's good looks, Vicky's cheekiness, right he is very very cheekines 😆 Nilesh's rap, right nilish rap and when he was thinking ke vicky is gay that part was sooo funnyy 🤣 i was like 🤣 Swayam's innocence, Neha's english, hahahhah 🤣 neha english is so funny 🤣 Sharon's attitude... etc .
They are all just so loveable!
Btw i'm Roshni .. nice to meet you roshni 😉 a not-so-active member of the forum
😆

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

hey hinu..welcome to the forum..:)

exactly..d3 is a very fresh take on the usual college life shown otherwise..:D
vicky is truly the most comedic and  adorable character!
im devyani btw :)

thankzz devyani 😳are you form india right? 😉and yeah its very fresh story and i love it so so so much form  when i stars watching it i am just out of my world 🤪all guys are supar dupar awsome
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

thanks veena are you form navya forum na 😉

yeah he is very very funny boy and i love when vicky and shayam bestfriend,s (sorry i forget his name) was playing the game gwith hand,s 😆un or somethink like that it was very very very funny 🤣

ya, i m also frm Navya forum😉

do u mean Bharat?