Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Why couldnt she say sorry and mean it?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Why could Lovely not say sorry  and mean it ? Outside she told Kartik that she had no choice and she was sorry which is fair enough bec thats her character - she lacks fortitude .Maybe she acted irrationally and with immaturity but now she  is apologising .

He replied and the way u acted  shredded my families reputation!
Kudos on the guy at least he thinks with clarity .

BUT THEN she goes inside and to her friends she says she has no regrets about what shes done !
Why couldnt she say sorry and mean it ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why couldnt she say sorry and mean it?" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think for Lovely apologizing is a big deal. I don't think that she ever apologizes to anyone. I think she meant the apology but what she meant inside was that she thought she was right in helping her friends get married.

Edited by Shas3 - 04 July 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
she correctly said sorry to karthik because she slapped him

when she said to friend  there is no regrets because what  she done is right for her friend.

so in both occasions she mean what she said.

Edited by 100raj - 04 July 2011 at 2:14pm

feliciaforever

feliciaforever

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I thinkthat the cvs want the show on a particular track (hatred, then love...) Thats why???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.