Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi photoshoot pix 2mk place in arnav's heart n (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

@aditi- I will be dead to see Arnav smiling after watching her picsEmbarrassed

Ahhh, That would be Just Super-Amazing..!!! Arnav Smiling??? That too seeing khushi's snaps???? That would be THE moment of the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fanadits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi photoshoot pix 2mk place in arnav's heart n (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
what pics? omg i feel so lost? some1 plz clue me in!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
LoLz.. Ditsy.. moi too.. man. .can wait for the hot hot awesomelicious epis.. Blushing

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LoLz.. Ditsy.. moi too.. man. .can wait for the hot hot awesomelicious epis.. Blushing

shonn papdi...i think he ll go drooling seein d pix in d mag...bt wat abt khushi's family wen dey c d pix...

nyway d maha epi...is gonna b rockin i blive...Big smileBig smileBig smile...wid ASR gettin atleast a bit worried n running to save khushi at d construction site ...n scenes der as well..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

arzun-arohi

arzun-arohi

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
wow i am too excited a lot

adits7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.