Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
i am dead dead dead deadShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
the way arnav was looking at khushi omg omg omgBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
and than like Barun said he came back into his real avatarLOL
but he was lost like hellBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

only the news has set the forum on fire what will happen in actual
omg omg omg
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
we should keep the fire extinguishers readyLOL
and also the ambulanceShockedLOL
Mallu

Blushing

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89kdg129roseliparul-fanArmu4evahalifax004Ishrafan11Sanlicioussharneil92-Medha-OrientalDancerMillerrr88ShiningStar18Sofnamazkachazka..Amira..CandYlicious_S-Kina--AquaMermaiden-.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RedSari+Arnavlost=Forum is set on fire-do somethin" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
yea...mallu you're right..ive glanced at the same scene for like 10 times already in the SBB/SBS video..dunno what's gonna happen when the actual episode airs..Day Dreaming

PS::i love you Emo's...BlushingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fanMillerrr88

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I know!!i am like somehow these middle days skip and 9th comes sooper fast!!UFFF!!
Crazy us;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Seriously i was so amazed !!! Barun and Sanaya . Haayyye !!!Day Dreaming they look too cute as a couple. Love them.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL Kurban hua mein iss scene peh

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Mallu..!! LOL

I love your omg's ROFL

Seriously, I came here just now and was surprised to see loads of posts regarding arnav lost, khishi in saree, mahaepisode, dance sequence, new family, akash-khushi and what not..?? *Pheww*

Lets Rock n' Roll

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
can some1 give me a link to this new or sumthing? like tht sbs link?
thank u so much in advance!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Mallu.. aha.. man i can imagine... what a moment it will be..  dil going dhak dhak.. '

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.