Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 first credit should go to the story! its wonderful! but that is not the credit of jjkn team as it is only the adaptation of blf!the characters are within  the story  so they should not be mentioned separately. secondly, the dialogues r wonderful, but again, they are so beautiful already in the original one that actually those r being only translated , so they are not the credit of the jjkn team!directors are not so good, as they have already messed up the story introducing purab so early, and after his departure suffering from partial amnesia!!!😕 !the real credit should go to the actors, its an wonderful casting! everyone is acting his/her best!so i will vote for the actors!
Olivier thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the response...😃

please write down why u voted for it. its cute...

samir_soni thumbnail
it's really hard to choose. A bad performance, lousy direction or slow script could ruin the whole series, when, good actors have little to do in bad story. So the credit equally goes to the story, script, directors, actors, producers and crew.
loveneha_r thumbnail
story and the characters!!!
bas02 thumbnail
nice poll😊 I think the characters. Jassi is a unique show because of its characters i think, and with that follows the story.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hmnnn,very interesting.

I would vote for the story,the actors themselves and the script which has kept the show going inpite of the mess directors tried to create at a certain point of time.

shiverz thumbnail

Hmm.. tough poll! But I think that all of the elements in the poll are important for JJKN.. But as we all know, the story, script, and characters have been copied from BLF.. so if the question is what makes JJKN unique, i would definetely have to say the actors since each and every one of them have been doing a commendable job in their parts..👏

ides thumbnail
Definately the story and the characters.....