interesting promo 
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

waiting waiting waiting 

the story is going cOoOl, the promo is really really interesting.

thank you for the PM πŸ˜Š

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow..
Lovely promo..
Me waiting for ur update
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

promo is really interesting..

continue soon...

but take ur tym..

thnx for the pm...

moonlight2630 thumbnail
hey dear i love ur ff it's awesome plz do pm me.
update soon can't wait waiting 4 more.
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow, amazing story so far, loved it, please do continue soon and please do add me to your pm list!
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just went through all the parts of your FF..
It's awesome..
I'm loving it..
Plz add me in your so list..
And do continue soon..😊
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Update comin sweeties πŸ˜Š
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Recap-''May I come in Mr Mallik'' asked the anticipated soft voice.

''Hmm'' he replied,now looking straight.

Chapter-3
                                           Tit for tat?

The moment she stepped in,his heart missed a beat.Her sweet aroma filled his lungs as she proceeded towards him.There was no denying that she still held the same place she used to,years ago and therefore his heart has accepted long ago that she still had the same effect on him she used to.

She was his...and he'll prove it to her and to the world...but not before playing with her a little more than his conscience would allow.

Armaan felt goosebumps erupting all over his skin and he knew it was not the A.C which was doing this.

Shilpa wouldn't deny,she was indeed nervous while entering the cabin,but managed to keep a straight,confident face in front of her hunter so that he cannot strike that chord.

But the moment her eyes fell on his',her heart beat grew irrational.It was not his presence...it was the way he was looking at her which made her clench her fist in anger mixed with disgust.

For like half-a-minute,there was no exchange of words between the duo...this made her even more uncomfortable,unaware of the fact that the devil in the cabin sensed everything and rejoicing this mentally.

He slowly got up from his huge,revolving chair and advanced towards his prey who was still standing.

Shilpa gulped.

Shilpa felt him nearing her.She clutched her dress tighter.

''You look beautiful'' he whispered ever so seductively into her ears,his lips at the verge of touching them.

Shilpa turned to his side in a sudden jerk,making her silky,straight hair gently brush his face.It felt like heaven...after so long.Armaan closed his eyes to savour the feeling.

Shilpa was hyperventilating at first and then all of a sudden she hardened herself and tightened her jaws.She was here for business,not to tolerate this nonsense.

''If you're done with complimenting your employees then can you please take the pain to let me know why am I being called here?'' She asked in a crude,cold manner.

Armaan snapped his eyes open as he broke out of the trance and looked up to see Shilpa looking at him with an emotionless face with her arms crossed.

Armaan didn't like it...his heart couldn't accept the fact that she has changed to this level,neither was he accepting it to himself that he was the reason behind this.

Shilpa waited and waited but didn't get a response from his side.She sighed and was about to leave when Armaan gripped her wrist and stopped her from leaving.

Armaan was not planning to do this.He did not wanted to use any sort of physical force to stop her or coax her...he did not wish to do that as that,according to him,would make him ''lose points''...but this new Shilpa compelled him to do so.

He pulled her back in a slight jerk so that her petite frame crashed with his muscular one.

He looked at her intently,silently watching her struggle against his effortless grip.He smirked which she didn't notice as she was busy twisting and turning her hand.

''When Armaan Mallik speaks,his employees should listen'' he jerked her closer as he said that.

''And when I compliment someone'' he said tracing his index finger from her forehead down her chin ''she is supposed to say 'thanks'...clear Ms Shilpa?''

Shilpa instantly stopped struggling.Ms Shilpa...the meaning of his words took time to register,and when they did,her leftover patience went out of the office window and God knew from where she gathered the courage,she freed her hand in one jerk and stepped back maintaining a dignified distance from him and snapped at him.

''First things first Mr Mallik...this is a professional place,and I expect everyone including the boss to behave in a professional manner...if that doesn't happen then I'll make sure to pay this company double the amount of the payment which was mentioned in the contract for cancelling the contract...and secondly,if any of the male member of this company including the boss tries to cross his limits,then he'll be behind bars being charged under the article 509 of the IPC...I'm sure I don't have to elaborate on that front...agreed?''

If that is the case,I'll make sure to breach that damned code and go behind bars after committing the sin.

''Fine'' he gritted his teeth and stormed out of the cabin.

As Shilpa saw the cabin door being slammed as he left,she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes in pain.

He punched the punching bag so badly,it seemed he was to take the life out of it.

What does she thinks of herself?

He blew another series of punches on the lifeless punching bag,making his knuckles bleed.

If she thinks she's going to get away from me by imposing all these baseless threats,she is so wrong...and I'll prove it.

A final blow to the bag and he halted,breathing heavily,looking at the swinging punching bag with red eyes.

''If you want to play hard...so be it...I swear I'll make you regret at what you have uttered Shilpa Malhotra.'' He cried out loud in the empty room.

''You were,are and will always be mine...and nothing in the world can change the fact.'' He roared like a raging Lion,letting the universe know that no amount of conspiracy from their side will make him back out this time.

Precap-''A new photoshoot?'' She asked all surprised.

''And that too at Maldives!!!'' Muskaan added all exited

So folks that was chap-3 4 u...after making u wa8 4 this long!!!
I know I deserve all those jutis/chappals/stiletto's u all are going 2 hit me...but trust me...I was VERY busy all this while...reason 4 y am I updating this ff @ 30 mins past 1!!!!

Neways hit the like button as ArSh r gonna b 2gether😳

And don't 4gt 2 comment.

Love

Shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fantastic update!!!!!!
loved the ARSH scene.
i wonder what did exactly happen in their past that shilpa is full of hatered and so angry and upset with Armaan.
waiting for them to get together soon.
please continue soon.