Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^ ahahah yeah πŸ˜† I like him and all but he was a real idiot for that tweet 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
over communication exposes person mentality πŸ˜†  same happening with sr bacchan...his insecurities came out  for dellybelly
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
truth is that Amtiabh is insecure and jealous and thus he does this stuff. His attempt to use "big words" shows that is trying to make himself superior to others in the industry. the fact that he is calling others insecure, before anyone even bashed him is a tell tale sign that he is insecure. Blaming others usually is. Finally the fact that everyone movie of his or abhishek that comes out his has to come out and defend why it does bad, is another tell tell sign that he is insecure.

Grow up Big B. Maybe people would like you more if you concentrated on letting your work speak for yourself and not your stupid tweets.

Finally Translation in simple english

He was just saying that people talk a lot of sh*t about him and he is to modest to say anything back. They are making fun of his greatest role (recent one)  cause they are to stupid to judge it for what it really is. They just make up self-promoting lies to cover up for their own faults. They can't hide from themselves in their own mirror though. He has nothing to hide.

basically, I'm better, smarter and more superior to all of you, good night!

Re: translations of the greatest bollywood writer

Edited by scinerd - 12 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 i admire  him so much for the outstanding quality of work he has done, but  it really is impossible to admire someone's talent and work quality when the person comes of as a vengeful old  egoist. This  is not the first time, big b uses his blog to defend his family or attack anyone whose action causes slightest discomfort to the picturesque image of the bacchan family, that he tries to promote. 
 if he takes a jibe at amir, it is understood, but to take a jibe at ik, who is a baby is really astonishing,may be he is jealous of what this 5 film old kid has achieved which his son, despite of all the backings hasn't managed to achieve?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The Big B has grown from angry young man to cranky old man. Much respect and adoration to his contribution to Bollywood cinema. But, I think like many stars of yesteryear, he is fixated on an old school, unchanging nostalgia of Bollywood and is unwilling to accept the fact that Bollywood caters to different audiences and genres today than it did in his time.

I'm willing to forgive him as someone unwilling to accept the fact that audiences and critics can deem something filled with foul language and sexual humor as good cinema. But for his own benefit, it would be better if he lightened up a little and accepted the fact that cinema is always changing.

Although considering his immaculate command of the English language, its time he stopped making flicks and devoted his time to writing an articulate and mesmerizing memoir of his time in Bollywood through the ages. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I read this on his blog too. I didn't read all of it as I couldn't understand what he was saying but he even posted a website which was saying that DB's first day collections are wrong and it is actually much lower than Bbuddah's etc etc. πŸ˜† I was shocked to see that he would actually take a jab at an Imran Khan-starrer (nevermind who produced it).

Wow he actually said that! Am starting to dislike him now! When I was reading this topic, he wasn't taking a dig at Amir at all in my opinion. He was just talking about how people were criticizing his acting and his personality ect.

And for the ppl who say he is using this kind of language to make him look intelligent...I don't think he is trying to seem intelligent...he is intelligent!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
And here he goes again. Using big words to make himself sound much more superior, smarter, and better than others--which I am sure he believes he is.

Couldn't take the fact that a 5-film old Imran Khan's (who's generally panned for his acting) film made more money than the great megasuperstar Amitabh Bachchan's movie?

kaafiristani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well AB was never known for his humbleness but he's proven just how petty he can get
The Bachchans, for a lack of a better term, have a swelled head. They consider themselves better than anyone else and it is this egotism which has made them the most hated family in bollywood. As great as Bachchan once was, his own fraternity has no good-will towards him, the kind Dilip Kumar, Dharamendra and Raj Kapoor command. And this is why he is always attacked by each and everyone whether its actors,directors or jouranlist. He also has no credibility which is evident by the false statements he keeps making in the media and his son is following his dad's steps. Calling Sarkar Raj and DMD  super-hit's when they didn't even do average business, just to further his son's career. On the other hand you have guys like Akshay Kumar who call a hit a hit and a flop a flop. Even TMK did a business of 70 Cr but Akshay admitted it was a failure Defends his son and in doing so attacks and blames other people, case in point Raavan, where he attacked the editing team for all the flak Abhishek recieved for his performance. His son does the same for his dad when recently he called out Taran Adarsh and TA made him look like a fool when he said these were "official numbers"

The Bachchan's get no respect because they have no self-respect and credibilty.  
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cranky, eh.
Ohhh...this thing called the internet!! πŸ˜†

I used to read his blogs all the time and now i don't ever because the more i read the more i dislike him. He makes himself sounds like a fool. The more he talks and explains stuff the more he make things complicated.
"I'm better, smarter and more superior, victim..." = that's what he comes across as.