Gunahon Ka Devta

FF YOU ARE MINE Part-4 "Wen I lvd U-IV"page-19 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

yoga23priya

IF-Sizzlerz

yoga23priya

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
hey TJ Angry

why on earth i am NOT receiving your PM regarding Updates Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF YOU ARE MINE Part-4 "Wen I lvd U-IV"page-19 (Page 17)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Priya don't tell me u didn't recivd my pm
Which i replied u for last pm :(
Yaar i was expecting ur rply :(
Btw are u going to update FF n OS or not :-/

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys m back with next UD of U R MineSmile
here is the Pre for it hope u guys will like it as i tried it after looong time LOL

Arpi-"leave me you fool! Or I will shout." She pushed him back with all force; in return she felt a strong pull toward him as his arms were beneath her, her attempt to push him back resulted in one more fall as Avi himself tried to get off from her but can't, they struggled for few seconds,

Avi-"Leave my shirt, (he said snatching it while covering himself with one hand) and hello who are you? What are you doing in my room? And what? You called it your room? Madam its my home and my room its you who is intruding here." He completed his sentence buttoning his shirt till collar.

that's all for pre will update by tomorrw
expecting ur precious comments guys
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey Frens i know updating it after long time
Hope you guys bhule to nahi naa heheLOL
Here is the next meeting of Avita When they Loved , and things were not like Present Embarrassed

You Are Mine,Part-IV

"When I loved You-III"

Avdhesh came home in evening, without interacting to anyone he just get in his room, it was quite humid day, he open his shirt and throw it on bed, he was still thinking about the girl(Arpita), he reached to window and open it for some fresh air, its turning cloudy now, and winds are turning soothing, and making few strands dance on his eyes, which he was not noticing as he was lost in thinking about those eyes, but suddenly he heard some noise from bathroom and he turn, before he can reach to open the door someone opened it and for his surprise it was same girl (Arpita). Avi was surprised to find her in front of him in his room, then he realized that she was in bathing gown, towel was on her head to hold wet hairs back for a sec Avi didn't trust on his own eyes but when her face expressions changed to surprised he realized that he was shirtless so he rushed to fetch his shirt while she rushed toward other side of bed to get away from him but their attempts failed as she slept due to water fell on ground from her own hairs and land on bed while Avi fell on her as she tried to hold her while falling, in return his arms take her in wrap it self, as they hit bed her towel fell apart from hairs and few strands came on her face.

Avi was lost in her beauty, innocence and mesmerizing eyes, he sided those strands with light touch and place it aside, her wet hairs left few drops on her cheeks which were shining like pearl on her milky white skin, this time no one was there to take him back from his dream land, he himself don't know what he was doing,

While she was too lost in his eyes, she was waiting to meet him, to fight with him, she has a lot of matters to wage war on, but for now she forget her all complaints, her hands were on his bare shoulders, he was getting close to her, she can feel his breath on her face his warm breaths make her realize he was about to kiss her cheek, while  for Avi, he was just trying to pick those water drops from her cheeks, without realizing he was actually about to kiss her,

Arpi-"leave me you fool! Or I will shout." She pushed him back with all force; in return she felt a strong pull toward him as his arms were beneath her, her attempt to push him back resulted in one more fall as Avi himself tried to get off from her but can't, they struggled for few seconds, (actually Arpi was struggling while Avi was enjoying her fury as she was turning red in anger and he can watch it closely with a smile)

Finally Avi said-"Will you stop pushing me, so I can take my hands back from you."

Arpi-"You idiot! What are you doing in my room? Don't you have any etiquette of knocking before entering someone's room and don't you have any shirt, you shameless person."

Avi realized he was actually bare bodied, he get up fast as he can and grabbed his shirt , on which Arpi was sitting now.

Avi-"Leave my shirt, (he said snatching it while covering himself with one hand) and hello who are you? What are you doing in my room? And what? You called it your room? Madam its my home and my room its you who is intruding here." He completed his sentence buttoning his shirt till collar. "Jane kahan se aai hai, khud ko kahin ki Princess samajhti hai."

His ignorant tone make her realized that he still didn't recognized her. She get up and start pusing him out of room.

Arpi-"Princess! Haan yes I am Princess, and this room, this house, this Family everything is mine, whatever I want will be mine, do whatever you can, and for now I don't want to see and idiot's face, so just get lost from here." She pushed him out and banged the door on his face. Avi was astonished on her bravery and deed how can she just occupy his  room with so much right, he start banging on door,

"Hey you psycho! Just open the door and talk to me, how dare you behave like this to me in my own house!" he was shouting so Shikha came to find out what actually happened there,

"I said just get lost! Can't you get one simple thing at once, and You are psycho, you idiot" Arpi shouted back throwing a vase on closed door.

Avi-"OMG Shikha, where were you all guys, how this insane girl get in our house, and in my Room! God I have to do something."  Avi inquired Shikha if she knows anything about the girl.

"Bhaiya, don't tell me you still didn't recognized her!" Shikha asked in astonishment.

"Shikha don't tell me you are expecting me to acquaint with a psycho who calls her self Princess"

"Princess, Bhai, let me tell you , tum to gaye kaam se Arpita tumhe nahi chodne wale" She laughed at his absent mindedness and left him in astonishment,

"Arpita! Arpi! OMG! I can't believe it, is she really her, is she really here" Avdhesh murmured to himself, and again banged at door.

"hey Arpi, sorry yaar, can't recognize you earlier, chal chod naa just open the door, at least met me as my dear friend Arpi naa.." He was happy then ever he himself didn't know why  her real identity affect him so much,

While Arpi's anger was in full swing she again throw a vase on door and shouted, "Mr. Avdhesh Singh Thakur if you don't want me to broke your head, then just leave me alone right now"

Avi-"ok baba as you wish, but sorry yaar I felt as I know you but…" before he can complete his sentence she again throw something on door which caused a bang accompanied with her shout " I said Leave"

Avi-"I m leaving, I m leaving darling, just chill, OK" her attitude made him annoyed this time.

Arpi shouts back again-"Then good and no one is your darling here ok you left her in collage, go to her she must be crying without you, Mr. Avdhesh!"

This time her tone and clearly visible jealousy made him smile,

He said in lower voice-"You are same, little possessive proud Princess haan"

When Avi met his mom she tell him everything about how when Shikha bring Arpita home, she was firm to stay at hostel but she(Amma) convince her and her father (on phone) to let her stay with them as she don't need to live alone in big town when she has a family out there for her. But she said yes to stay with them only one condition that she will stay in Avi's room (that's her way to take revenge)

After few hours when everyone gathered at dinner table Arpita and Mr. Thakur was only two persons whom were missing.

Avi-"Amma, where is Baba and you Princess? Is she not interested in normal human food."

Amma-"Avi.. Stop it now, don't bully her too much ok, now she is not kid anymore and she lived alone for a long time so she will need some time to gel with others, and your Baba is with his dear Daughter"

Avi-"Daughter! Le beta now she is occupying your place not only in house but in Baba's life also, be ware of her, I m telling or that wild cat will kick you out one day" he struck Shikha's shoulder lightly and tried to tease her.

Shikha-"meri chodo, Bhaiya think about your self, she is my friend and don't forget I was the first one who recognized her, so she loves me more now, she can't think to harm me even in dreams, she is darling if she likes someone, but what have you done with her at collage she is not going to forgive you."

Amma-"What happened at collage Shikha? Did Avdhesh did something again, when Arpita came she was quite depressed. You didn't tell me what was the reason. Avdhesh… tell me what have you done?"

Shikha enjoyed it as its hardly any incident when Amma scold Avi for anything –" Look I told you, not only your position but your life is also in danger in house Bhai, watch out she is coming."

When they were talking Mr, Thakur came with Arpita, they were looking happy still their eyes were wet as Arpi cried to found her loving Baba after so long, which made him emotional too.

Avi looked at them and Arpi glared at him angrily again. He tried to cover it with a smile

Avi-"Nothing special Amma, its just I didn't recognized Arpita and she gets angry because of it."

Arpi looked at him furiously. While he smiled again shamelessly (hehe)

Arpi-"Shameless, Amma how do you handle him?"

Avi-"with lots of love and pleasure Princess!"

Arpi-"Shut up m not talking to you, and don't you dare to talk to me."

Avi-"oh ho look at The Tantrum Queen, Madam you have occupied my room and now you are telling me to not to talk to you."

Arpi-" I said Shut up, that room Was your's this house was your's this family was your's but all this is mine now, got it."

Avi-"Aree aisi kya baat hai, even I am your's"

His words and coldness turn her eyes misty thought he was just teasing her, to talk to her.

"Amma, look at him, if he will tease me like this I can't live here" She started crying holding Amma by waist.

Here Mr. Thakur entered in there fight-"Avi stop teasing my Baby, she met us after long time and you are making her cry. Just ask her forgiveness now."

His tone was full of love and affection as someone was trying to console one child by rebuking other.

Avi-"OK Baba, I am sorry Arpi ji, I will never tease you again." He said to Arpi holding his ear which made her happy she looked at him and then at Mr. Thakur and gave him a big smile as saying "Thankyou Baba"

That's all for now hope you guys will enjoy it ,

plz drop ur comments so i can improveEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Kalitondrajes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priyacscs

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye jo,
nice part once again,
and thanks for updating it soon,
from few part i am feeling really bad for arpi,previously i used to support avi thinking dat arpi had wrong wid him but now look avi is insulting arpi in present also and past.
I am confuse now completly.

Hope u are doing fine jo ,Happy Navratra dear.

Hey Rups dearBig smile

first of all m really very sorry for replying so late,

its all just bz of my net always sickDead Hope u r doing well with ur med work heheLOL
n about Avi Hehehe well all i can say is U do not need to hate him abhi to luv krogi
but once the past over you will love to kill him Evil Smile

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Wow !!!!!! Neha !!!!!!!!! HugHugHug

This part (I & II) is so awesome !!ClapClapClap

I am really loving the story till now...

Does Avi knws dat she is Arpi?? I am a bit confused here...ConfusedConfused

I want to knw more abt their love story...

Beautiful update dear !!!!!!!StarStarStar

Cont soon..

Love ya !!!!HugHug

Hey Jess hw are you dear
No yaar he didn't recognized her and he is going to pay for it heheLOL
now for next few updates there will be there Past n luv story hope you will like itWink
Love yaa tooEmbarrassed

jes_jade

yoga23priya

IF-Sizzlerz

yoga23priya

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Good But Res 

joliefille

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

Its hard to believe that Avdesh didn't actually recognize Arpita...
I mean with all due respect the reaction to that chain was not normal he should've straight away asked na...
Glad that Shikha recognized her...
Ria is just like Alina...scared mouseLOL
Cntnu soon jo...Hug

Hey Nidhs
Hug
hehe yap Avi didn't recognize her because he can't think in his weirdest dream that she can cameLOL
for him its all was just childhood friendship and attraction at that time
about Ria hehe yap she is scared mouse and believe me Arpi is going to make her cry heheLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top