Sasural Simar Ka

Help Please!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys im just wondering who saw the SBS or SBB segment on Simar and prem as I want to know which song prem had soo beautifully sang to simar. It went something like yeh bindiya chudi kangana... have been trying to find it for ages but all efforts in vain. Please can an yone help me. Thanks
Kashish =)

p.s. sorry if violated any rules

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Please!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
wich one you asking ??/

nxt tym use help desk gal

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

wich one you asking ??/

nxt tym use help desk gal
oops sorry.. see I knew i should have done that but i got confused as this is not really a wuestion about the show. Its the one where shoiab is putting bangles on simar's wrist.. It quite recent.. Ill post this on help desk.. Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
posted check in help desk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.