!!~ DOTW "Reality" ~!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone..I m here with The New TOPIC of this Week..."Discussion of the Week" DOTW...😊

The Topic which is in my mind is very close to reality..i actually observe this in many peoples..

The Topic is on WOMEN, Which are not married and more than 30years Old.the topic is on their behaviours.which are not understandable in many situations for many peoples..

We all are watching BALH and watchng Priya's irritaing and angry behaviour in many situations..even her nature is not like that type.but still she is behaving like that,bcz she is feeling somethng missing n lonely in herself.bcz she is not married n more than 30 years old.

In Real life, i faced many women which are not married and due to others peoples reactions towards them.their behaviours are very differnt in many situations.

1) Log Kyun aik Women ko haret bari niga sa dakta han ager wo after 30 or 40 married naa ho ???

2) why a women can't live in our enviorment with the same respect as men. if she is not married???

3) Log kyun aik Aurat ko yah ahsas dilata han k wo married nae tu uss ma koe Kammi ha ..why ????

These all questions exsist in our lives..but are still unanswered.Many women are facing these questions but no Solution...Lets try to find the answers..i really want to knw ur Reviews about this Topic...

I hope u all will Like Itt...

Thanks

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
Hi neeme great topic dear, and very real topic. it is so tru that women are looked down upon men whn they are not married till 30 or 40. I personally agree that women should be married early, they shouldnt wait till they are 30 or 40. They are tend to be irritable and annoying and defnitely think they are missing something as people are in need of comanionship. One needs a companion and one is searching for one and whn they dont get one they end up not married and thus irritation gets in their nature.

If a women willingly doesnt want to get married,thn its her choice of life but she should realise tht the irritating and annoying nature in her is due to no companionship and she should get one. A family depends on women hence they are looked down upon whn not getting married, where as men the much they earn the better so if they are married at early stage and dont earn thn they are looked down upon so there is not a problem for men to get married at later stage as long as they are making money.
Nice topic😊..U know what no matter how much educated we all are the mind set and mentality of all the stratas of our society hasn't changed yet! A woman is considered complete only when she is married! and like Priya asked her dad that why is it that u will not be considered GOOD PARENTS TILL U GET UR DAUGHTER MARRIED!πŸ˜•...Aisa hii hota hai parents always have an ultimate goal of getting their daughters settled and  i guess..I am sorry i am saying this but this thought will never change at all!
Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
Hello Neeme.. Gr8888 topic... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

Marriage is something which you do it once.. and its better do it "right" the 1st time than to do it MANY TIMES ...and women should NEVER marry because "people were whispering her being single" ... Marry someone when you're completely READY for it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

1) Log Kyun aik Women ko haret bari niga sa dakta han ager wo after 30 or 40 married naa ho ??? You're talking abt 30 or 40.. Hun there are some people who don't let you live in peace if you aren't married by the age of 25.. Log haret bari nazar se iss liye dekhte hain .. b'cuz for them hamsha "larki mein khut hain" it's ALWAYS girl's fault. NO MATTER WHAT!...and if she is NOT married then its a BIG PROBLEM!!!  πŸ˜‘

2) why a women can't live in our enviorment with the same respect as men. if she is not married??? Its been like this since agesss .. and now..no one is willing to change that..However, Women should be given the same amount of respect, equality and freedom as Mens.. 

3) Log kyun aik Aurat ko yah ahsas dilata han k wo married nae tu uss ma koe Kammi ha ..why ???? That i am not sure of.. but maybe, "kyouki aun ko maaza ata hain"..they enjoy making her life hell... first, they interfere in someone else life.. and then blame them for everything and make them feel guilty.. (chiieee!)

Its pretty sad, that most of the times women have to suffer the most. Mens mostly get away with everything, but if the girl is not married by her mid 20's or 30.. Then OMG.. "yeh larki toh aik buja (burden) hai apne maa/baap per" I mean HELLO let the parents decide if she is a burden or not. 

ERUM And FARIHA Nice Answers 😊...

@Fariha, yes U r Right..if girl is not married even after 25 then Logon ki baten Start.....i choose Age  option 30 and 40 according to the Show BALH...Because of this kinds of thinkings,the biggest problem is for Parents..i dont understand this kind of Reaction of Peoples towards the others even they are also Parents of daughters...πŸ˜•
i was thinking Peoples are not intereted in this Topic.i choose a Wrong topic.But U both guys Proved it wrong..
Originally posted by neeme

ERUM And FARIHA Nice Answers 😊...

@Fariha, yes U r Right..if girl is not married even after 25 then Logon ki baten Start.....i choose Age  option 30 and 40 according to the Show BALH...Because of this kinds of thinkings,the biggest problem is for Parents..i dont understand this kind of Reaction of Peoples towards the others even they are also Parents of daughters...πŸ˜•
i was thinking Peoples are not intereted in this Topic.i choose a Wrong topic.But U both guys Proved it wrong..

Nope, it is a good topic.. πŸ‘ ...