Page 1 of 1

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Please try to vote for this question.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will marry Deepa" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Ravi, This is a good poll. But you could have given another choice 'Neither' also. If at all Deepa chooses to love Prabha, Kanakku will be heartbroken and devastated.. How can Deepa explain her choice then? The explanation she gave Kanakku, she has to tell the same to Prabha also. Or has she to love Prabha, because he is cheated in love?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Like Maha2us told it would have been a good option if there was neither Prabha and Kanagu. I don't like the idea of Deepa owing Kanagu an explanation in case she falls in love with someone else.  I feel as if she can't freely decide on her life partner. Whenever she thinks of her life partner, she would be forced to consider Kanagu as a possible partner. Could she be true to her feelings if she feels forced?! I neither want her to feel guilty if she falls for someone else. Somehow the whole K and D love matter seems to be forced. Thumbs Down I don't really like the idea.

It is true that Kanagu is a gentleman and would do everything for Deepa. And he can come up in life if he has her support. If Deepa falls for Kanagu now, would be more because of sympathy and like an obligation rather than love. The same with Prabha, would be only sympathy here. As long as Kanagu's business does well and TA is there for him, i am sure Kanagu can come out of his love failure if it should be the case.

I want Deepa to fall for someone else than these two like Thulasi fell for TA, was more realistic and nowhere forced! Approve

Edited by Theiva - 04 July 2011 at 4:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertomaha2usshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
In one more angle also, we can see Kanakku to be paired with Deepa. Kanakku has expressed his love for Deepa. Prabha may not fall in love easily as he is heartbroken and may not fall for another woman. Even now, we don't know how his affair with Suchi is going to go. All we know is sometime before, Prabhakar called on Suchi to speak to Deepa (before she agreed Prabha's sponsorship of her engineering education.) Deepa may have her own reservations for Kanakku. But she too can reciprocate his love when she feels she can have good future with him. Kanakku is mature also. Of course we know in India, husband and wife start to understand each other after marriage traditionally and if Deepa decides Kanakku can be good partner for her, that would make Deepa marry him. Her dad would also accept the pairing. Of course, Deepa can fall in love with another person, even Prabha but Deepa will be sympathetic to Suchi also if there is a possibility that Bhuvana is responsible for whatever happened to Suchi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I like Kanagu to be with Deepa but more importantly I want Deepa and Kanagu to marry someone they love a lot and it should not be forced marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.