bhavika0611

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Us rab ne jab dil diye
Dil ke do tukde kiye

Dono mein ek naam leikha
Ek radha ek shyam likha

Ab ye dil dhadakte hain
Milte aur bichhadte hain 

Friends, Salam, Namaste, Me,foram your topic maker, well, I didn't dare to start the Topic with hello, hi.We all know why? This week 's  topic of Discussion is , Ek duje ke vaaste???.Made for each other??..This is the most oversold formula of Bollywood and of course Tellywood, But tell me in reality how many of you are going to buy it.

We met someone, somewhere, in offices, colleges, picnics, marriages & parties, we greet , talked, sometimes argued otherwise it clicked into acquaintance Sometimes our Parents, relatives, Sibling organize such meetings. And these, often remains acquaintance, fewtimes turn into a friendship. But that also disappears from the surface of memory after a while. But in this whole process, kabhi kabhi we met someone, jisse milkar neither bell rings nor violin plays, but we felt  under current flowing through the body, your heart beat skipped  and you just hold your breath when that person in front of you. But is this enough to judge that the other party is especially made for you, or it is a Fairytale concept and do not exist in real life, where you have to make compromise and adjustments.

If it the case then why we say " Jodiyan to upar se hi ban kar aati hai ? Like Arnav and Khushi, Right now both are at loggerheads, But we know they are made for each other, Come on they are the lead?Kya kahete hai, hero heroine?.jokes apart we don't nothing about them expect the fact that both had a past , they are totally opposite to each other. Do you people choose someone as your counterpart who is completely opposite to you, we always like to spend time with those who shares  same likings, views, interest and nature. Or Made for each other also follows the principle of "opposite attracts.

Today's we want tailor-made partners who suit us in every way. Finally, when we agree to get married after much weighing, checking and balancing and think that we are "made for each other." But little do we know that the compatibility checks are yet to begin!

Friends, your views are important to me.

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 04 July 2011 at 1:28am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

niyatibansalSarunArhi4EverKsyusha-Ivanova-sia-tinkerbe11-Anks--scarlett-Fallen Starthesaint148KiranSD1greenleaf007Minnie.fizii_gurlPrinsesse.SuviMariaa.RDIsee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~||Discussion Of The Week||~*~" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Love at first sight or jab se tera naina type love story can only happen on reel life, not in real life. but there are many examples where the relation is ek duje ki waste type...I can give my mom-dad's relation in example... I can't believe that love is made in heaven but I believe that there can be a relation like ek duje ke liye...

we meet many person every moment...but I think I can't make anyone a part of my life at a first sight...so I think Love at first sight is good but only on tv

Edited by coolsabs - 04 July 2011 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

Love at first sight or jab se tera naina type love story can only happen on reel life, not in real life. but there are many examples where the relation is ek duje ki waste type...I can give my mom-dad's relation in example... I can't believe that love is made in heaven but I believe that there can be a relation like ek duje ke liye

Ya, i agree with you , even i can my mom and dad is made for each other. It's not that they don't faught, But they love and respect each other so they do adjustment Tongue

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
good Toopic sweetz Big smile

agree with sabz : love at first sight is really not possible : atleast not for me Embarrassed
buut attraction & infatuation is possible :=  imean that in 1st sight you ca get attracted to someone & i believe that its the begginning of every love stories
even in movies or fiction shows : there's no fiction show where the hero will run to his love lady and confess his love the first daay LOL start with nokh-jhoks  &the rest Wink
the " jodi's are made in heaven " : its totally truue 
juust like me : i don't care i will be wih whoo ? i mean i believe that god choosed someone for everyone so lets juust waait LOL but it doesn't mean that i've never got attracted by somene Tongue okaay : i did to muuch gyan & bhashan for a daay ROFL

cool DOTW AgainHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArhi4Everbhavika0611

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

good Toopic sweetz Big smile

agree with sabz : love at first sight is really not possible : atleast not for me Embarrassed
buut attraction & infatuation is possible :=  imean that in 1st sight you ca get attracted to someone & i believe that its the begginning of every love stories.
even in movies or fiction shows : there's no fiction show where the hero will run to his love lady and confess his love the first daay LOL start with nokh-jhoks  &the rest Wink
the " jodi's are made in heaven " : its totally truue .
juust like me : i don't care i will be wih whoo ? i mean i believe that god choosed someone for everyone so lets juust waait LOL but it doesn't mean that i've never got attracted by somene Tongue okaay : i did to muuch gyan & bhashan for a daay ROFL

cool DOTW AgainHeart

Thanx sweety for liking it. Tongue  and well said, Star

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Ohk so this one is hard...to type..LOL

Sooo here I gooo
When a couple gets married, they aren't made for each other...or when they first meet or whatever...when the relationship truly forms...like as they start to develop feelings towards each other...
bwaaa I cant explain with words..but I can explain with drawings...we should have a draw tool in IF...(Admins, u listening?)
OK Try 2
Like say, a couple is a couple if they complete each other...like u know, a jigsaw puzzle, or a broken heart joining into one heart...so where I fall short, he (Falls long? :S) like...doesn't fall short?ConfusedLOL and vice versa...
Very rarely, I think, though this happens...like two people, and instant click, made for each other type (And I dont mean love at first sight, I mean, that they get to know each other (and start to fall in love) and they find out that they are Oh-so-perfect! without any compromise)
And yeah I don't believe in love at first sight, unless ur edward cullen, or some sort of witch who can tell a person's characteristics simply from the first glance...its attraction or infatuation at first sight, like people said

so yeah...like ur talking bout ur parents and stuff, na?
when people become a couple, they have to compromise...so like uska thoda sa kuch bada hai, toh they adjust themself taaki fit ho jaye (and im not talking physically, and I dont mean it to sound wrong, I just don't know what to say lol) and then, they can like stretch themself to fill in the areas where the other is incomplete...so like, someitmes, the compromise that has to be made is too big, so the jodi doesn't click...and sometimes one person isn't ready to make any sort of compromise at all...which isn't really good, either...so yeah..if u get what I mean, ForamLOL
Like everyone, I wish for that one guy who is my other half, but agar woh nahi mila, toh bhi chalegaLOL just someone who loves, cares and understandsLOL not just about me and himself, but everyone else, too...

oh and about ArHi...they're fictional, so I don't want to try and bother to analyse their relationship or whatever...I doubt a lot of thought has gone into it anyways, except for, this will get us TRPs, this looks hot etc. etc. LOL

Edited by Suvi7884 - 04 July 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Anks--scarlett-tinkerbe11

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Sooo here I gooo
When a couple gets married, they aren't made for each other...or when they first meet or whatever...when the relationship truly forms...like as they start to develop feelings towards each other...
bwaaa I cant explain with words..but I can explain with drawings...we should have a draw tool in IF...(Admins, u listening?) ROFL Admins, now you have to do that, no body over rule our angel.ROFL
OK Try 2
Like say, a couple is a couple if they complete each other...like u know, a jigsaw puzzle, or a broken heart joining into one heart...so where I fall short, he (Falls long? :S) like...doesn't fall short?ConfusedLOL and vice versa... Agreed, to make out each other's shortcomings.
Very rarely, I think, though this happens...like two people, and instant click, made for each other type (And I dont mean love at first sight, I mean, that they get to know each other (and start to fall in love) and they find out that they are Oh-so-perfect! without any compromise) , wow, isn't it feels like heaven, Day Dreaming
And yeah I don't believe in love at first sight, unless ur edward cullen, or some sort of witch who can tell a person's characteristics simply from the first glance...its attraction or infatuation at first sight, like people said. Neither do i LOL

when people become a couple, they have to compromise...so like uska thoda sa kuch bada hai, toh they adjust themself taaki fit ho jaye (and im not talking physically, and I dont mean it to sound wrong, I just don't know what to say lol) and then, they can like stretch themself to fill in the areas where the other is incomplete...so like, someitmes, the compromise that has to be made is too big, so the jodi doesn't click...and sometimes one person isn't ready to make any sort of compromise at all...which isn't really good, either...so yeah..if u get what I mean, ForamLOL ROFLROFLROFL I understand you perfectly, after all we stays in a same wave length.
Like everyone, I wish for that one guy who is my other half, but agar woh nahi mila, toh bhi chalegaLOL just someone who loves, cares and understandsLOL not just about me and himself, but everyone else, too...that's it, this is what we want na...Tongue

oh and about ArHi...they're fictional, so I don't want to try and bother to analyse their relationship or whatever...I doubt a lot of thought has gone into it anyways, except for, this will get us TRPs, this looks hot etc. etc. LOL...Yes Arnav looks too hot Wink

Angel, this is  why i loved you so much. mmuuuaawwwhhhHug

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 05 July 2011 at 4:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--scarlett-tinkerbe11Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Sooo here I gooo
bwaaa I cant explain with words..but I can explain with drawings...we should have a draw tool in IF...(Admins, u listening?) ROFL Admins, now you have to do that, no body over rule our angel.ROFL lol I wish
OK Try 2
Like say, a couple is a couple if they complete each other...like u know, a jigsaw puzzle, or a broken heart joining into one heart...so where I fall short, he (Falls long? :S) like...doesn't fall short?ConfusedLOL and vice versa... Agreed, to make out each other's shortcomings.yeah..thats it!!
Very rarely, I think, though this happens...like two people, and instant click, made for each other type (And I dont mean love at first sight, I mean, that they get to know each other (and start to fall in love) and they find out that they are Oh-so-perfect! without any compromise) , wow, isn't it feels like heaven, Day DreamingYepEmbarrassed
And yeah I don't believe in love at first sight, unless ur edward cullen, or some sort of witch who can tell a person's characteristics simply from the first glance...its attraction or infatuation at first sight, like people said. Neither do i LOL

when people become a couple, they have to compromise...so like uska thoda sa kuch bada hai, toh they adjust themself taaki fit ho jaye (and im not talking physically, and I dont mean it to sound wrong, I just don't know what to say lol) and then, they can like stretch themself to fill in the areas where the other is incomplete...so like, someitmes, the compromise that has to be made is too big, so the jodi doesn't click...and sometimes one person isn't ready to make any sort of compromise at all...which isn't really good, either...so yeah..if u get what I mean, ForamLOL ROFLROFLROFL I understand you perfectly, after all we stays in a same wave length.
thank god u do lol Like everyone, I wish for that one guy who is my other half, but agar woh nahi mila, toh bhi chalegaLOL just someone who loves, cares and understandsLOL not just about me and himself, but everyone else, too...that's it, this is what we want na...Tongueyepp.but uske aju baju mein kuch extra sapne bhi hai, that we r in same field (medical) ..umm..that he hhas blue/green eyesLOL

oh and about ArHi...they're fictional, so I don't want to try and bother to analyse their relationship or whatever...I doubt a lot of thought has gone into it anyways, except for, this will get us TRPs, this looks hot etc. etc. LOL...Yes Arnav looks too hot Wink

Angel, this is  why i loved you so much. mmuuuaawwwhhhHug
And I love u heaps,tooHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-scarlett-tinkerbe11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.