Balika Vadhu

Appeal to CVs

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In most serials, where the hero strays from his path and becomes unfaithful to the heroine, is ultimately redeemed after lots of suffering in the hands of the other woman and the heroine ultimately accepts the man back in her life.

Friends - the way BV is going, I fear that our Jagya bhaiya would be turned into the mahan aatma who will do his best to save his marriage to Gauri and Gauri will be seen to be the ultimate Vamp who won't even care for Jagya and the marriage.  Ultimately J will realize his mistake and will be back in A's arms. In a way, J would be redeemed in the eyes of the viewers after being suffered a lot in the hands of the devilish Gauri. 🤢

Already we have seen Basant's redemption in BV. Gehna did not tolerate his crap long and he soon got into the right track with the help of Maasiji. Basant started taking care of Gehna's wish and he even went to the extent of arranging second marriage for Gehna for her happiness.

Basant has always been a grey character with positive and negative traits. But Jagya !! Well, he has been the selfish, adamant character since childhood and of course, DS and his family members has contributed a lot for Jagya turning out to be this slime bug. 😡

In childhood, J started friendship with A only after he realized that A can do his homework. After that, they turned good friends but time and again, we have seen that he has shouted on A if she has not done anything per his wish or have continued his zid over something even if A asked him not to do so.

We have hardly ever seen  where J has gone against his wish and has done something for A' s sake. Same thing continued after they attained adulthood. Anandi gave him everything even before he asked and yet he went running after another woman.

Even if we consider Gauri-J relationship, then the only time J compromised for G's wish was during the blessing mission. He came for her sake even though he did not want to. Otherwise, his decision to leave his family was the result of his own zid and his strong dislike for Anandi that has developed within these years. Gauri never asked him to leave his family. So , it can not be said that J is a great man who can do anything for his love.

He doesn't even love Gauri - he loves her degrees.  He is ambitious and for him, G is the educated woman who can help him in realizing his dreams. Little does he understand that G has her own dreams too and they both have to compromise a lot to achieve something. Moreover, J knew that if he remains with A, he might not able to leave his village and family so easily as A will always try to take him back to the village.

Now , I really do not want to see Jagya suddenly turning to be  the sacrificing, understanding husband who will do anything for his wife G. Jagya is NOT like that. Jagya has remained the self-obsessed, adamant guy and it would be better if he remains like that.

In reality, people do not change so drastically. Infact, some of the characteristics remain ingrained throughout life.

Just for creating sympathy for Jagya, Please please please CVs - Do NOT change Jagya's character drastically. Do not turn him to be too positive and Gauri's character more negative to bring back JA together!!

I want and I think most of us in forum 😃 want Anandi to be an independent, educated woman who might later find a suitable match according to her compatibility.

We have seen that J and A are not at all compatible in their mentality. Had they been not married and met each other after growing up, it's highly unlikely that A would have even liked this arrogant man.

This is one of the biggest curse of child marriage - two persons of opposite poles have to stay together. If J and A is back together, then there is no point in raising voice against child marriage.

It will only ensure that getting married in childhood is  better as a strong bond is developed in childhood which one of the partners can never get over and will try to save the marriage at any cost. On the other hand, if J-G marriage fails miserably, then indirectly it will be shown that marriage done  in adulthood has higher chance to fail as two adults can't set aside their egos and never develops that bond so as to go to any length to save the marriage.

For God's sake - don't show the same thing again. BV is different and please keep it different.

Friends, if you agree with me to some extent, please join in my effort to make the CVs listen to our demands. 😛😃

PS: Just as an afterthought - what about addressing the inter-religious or inter-caste marriage. Anandi can find a guy belonging to other religion or other caste and it will be good drama with a social message 😃😉
Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with every word of yours Doyel...I just want the girls too just leave the loser and make their own life...He uses people and play with their emotions...women are not test animals which he can use to understand his own feelings and realise what is right and wrong for him...
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree too, I dont want to see Gauri take the blame for everything and Jagat escaping any blame for the mess he created in his life. I believe that he is more to be blamed in all this, so defintely want to see him suffer big time. If and when he comes back to Anandi, want Anandi not to take him back. Jagat has always got what he wanted and so he spoilt, this time if he wants Anandi he shouldn't get her. He needs to learn his lesson.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hope this track does not show that Jagat redeemed himself and then they have a happy ending and Jagat and Anandi get back together again.

This in my eyes would go against what the CV's have been trying to portray about child marriages, it will be like they are saying child marriages although wrong, but it all works out in the end. 

They should show how the lives are adversely affected by the concept of child marriage, to the extent that one of the three parties should end up unhappy or something along those lines, otherwise the wrong doing of child marriages might ger undervalued with the notion that 'well it all worked out in the end'
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whatever happens...i dont feel jagiya and anandi will be brought back together in this show..they clearly claim to be bringing out the evils of child marriage..so they cant send a message which suggests that inspite of hardships..alls well that ends well!...so irrespective of what lies ahead for gauri..jagiya..or anandi..i think anandi and jagiya cannot be brought together!

Its been very dissapointing if you ask me..anandi one would have thought would be shown slightly strong..aloof...but this is the opposite..she's claiming her undying love for a man..who has clearly indicated he is not intrested in her..the issue here is not wether he is right or wrong...the point is they are sending a wrong message in anandi being shown still craving for jagiya...theres not an ounce of dignity or self respect being shown as far as anandi is concerned...its too pathetic!...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
But i guess they are showing what happens in reality. Women tend to accept the relationship and fall in love with their husband. Even after they leave the women are not able to forgoet about those feelings and still long for their husband.

So what they are showing is a realiy. But i dont want her to stay like this. I wan her to realise what Jagat is and fall out of love. Only then can she mov on with her life
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To TM yes, I agree with what you said.

However, the CVs are already laying the foundation for J&A reunion. How come in every episode they keep harping about how much and how undying A's love for J is and how she is still in love with Jagya.

I hope the CVs do not reunite the two because it would be a complete failure of the social message they are trying to deliver.

Actually, right now the way the serial is going, there is hardly any message being delivered. The only message being showed is that if a second wife is brought to the house, she should be insulted, humiliated and tortured, and the husband just watches her plight with no sense of responsibility towards the girls plight.

I want Jagya to squirm, be uncomfortable, heck be extremely uncomfortable, feel a LOT of pain, feel LOT of guilt, feel extremely conflicted and be completely miserable for his stupidity.

I do not want Gauri as the next vamp, like I have said a million times, it would be very very unimaginative and predictable and total cop out.

Keep G and A at even keel, each with her own positives and negatives. Show how G mellows out and recognizes the challenges A faces because she was a child bride. Show how A learns about self[-pride and self-respect from G and sees first hand how an independent and educated woman handles a bad situation. Right now Gauri is going hysteric, CVs need to show a calm composed and smart G.

All in All CVs have ruined Gs character and are trying very hard to show Anandi Mahan. While showing A as a mahan is not a bad plot, it is doing nothing for the ostensible social message. Its just sounding like a typical saas bahu serial with one always sacrificing and other always being evil.