Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
to all my friends who are eagerly waiting for my post thanks and i lov you all ... Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well done Simi, I like the school bus going in the beginning and Aham demanding breakfast and I like Gopi burst her brain because she learnt too much...πŸ˜† Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post dear.. πŸ‘

when Ahem scolds Gopi, she goes and complaints him to the teacher...🀣 then teacher will scold or beat Ahem.. πŸ˜† Ahem will tell his mom and Koki will console both Gopi and Ahem and gives chocolates to both... πŸ€£ 

Rashi saw Ahem n Gopi being convinced by Koki and tells Urmi who is the Kalakaari teacher in school.. πŸ˜† 

someone pls continue this story.. so crazy.. πŸ˜ƒ
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Well done Simi, I like the school bus going in the beginning and Aham demanding breakfast and I like Gopi burst her brain because she leart too much...πŸ˜†

Nafisa ... dear where are you i miss you a lot without you there is no color comes in the post ... with your sweet and gorgeuos comment you fill a so many colors more in the post ... i again from the bottom of my heart that you take time and read my post thanks..😊
yah today gopi really brust her brain with study πŸ˜†   

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

awesome post dear.. πŸ‘

when Ahem scolds Gopi, she goes and complaints him to the teacher...🀣 then teacher will scold or beat Ahem.. πŸ˜† Ahem will tell his mom and Koki will console both Gopi and Ahem and gives chocolates to both... πŸ€£ 

Rashi saw Ahem n Gopi being convinced by Koki and tells Urmi who is the Kalakaari teacher in school.. πŸ˜† 

someone pls continue this story.. so crazy.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks sooo much i sure write more dear for my sweet friends ...yes gopi had a now teacher to complaints of ahem πŸ˜† Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A really fantastic visual story with great use of emoticons. Well done!

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

A really fantastic visual story with great use of emoticons. Well done!

Thanks...😊
simibrar1990 thumbnail

Gopi learn 1+1 part : 2 continue

__________________________________________________
note : please dont try to copy and paste the  smiley emoticons from the post .. please dont spoil our hardwork its hurts a lot .. thanks a lot .. 😊
after 2 days gopi is doing houseold work at home it is  sunday rashi tricks and kalakari start again .. she says gopi if you study in this age your brain will become like a sheep πŸ˜† gopi scared whole day at night when she go to bed she dreams sheepthat sheep is walking on her head she do puja and ask god please save me and then she smiley sleep .. in the morning kokila ji ask gopi wake up for school but gopi wake up and again go to bed smileydue to rashi,s kalakari πŸ˜†kokila ji screams loudly gopi... wake up you are late .. kokila ji says herself i think i born a new baby  πŸ˜†
she goes in the gopi,s room and then she wake up smileykokila says you dont want to go to school today gopi says smiley yes mom ... she goes to the washroomsmiley take bath and getsmiley ready for school smileythis time kokila gives breakfast both of them ahem and gopi together smiley
the school bus comes , gopi goes to school and ahem goes to office .. in the school gopi readssmiley and smileywrite very carefully she dont afraid smileyfrom rashi,s stupid kalakari now gopi,s friend geeta  with her they both take revenge from rashi gopi take geeta at home they saw rashi was sleeping she cut smileythe rashi hairs and brust her brain..πŸ˜† and kidding hersmiley and run awaysmiley and gopi says if you not stop rashi i will lock you smiley in the schools locker smileygopi and her friend smileylaugh at rashi smiley and saying to rashi smileysmiley
kokila says bravoo gopi this time you do right and this study open your eyes and you see what is wrong or right good job
kokila ji say.. i am happy smiley that you know the world now .. at night gopi sits in her room smileyand thinking for ahem
the summer vacation begins school closed for 2 months
smileysmileymodi family go for vacation travelsmileyahem and gopi ridding on the motor bike smileygopi drive the bike her friend guide her how to drive she drives everthing car and bike both ahem is very happy now to see lots of changes in the gopi
all are happy smiley ahem and gopi do boatingsmileyand hetal see all this she asked jigar go with rashi and do boating jigar in angry mood do boating  smiley because he dont like rashi now and rashi shouts smileyahem and gopi very calm and cool smiley walking on the beach both are happy and cool smileysmileygopi is happy smileyand say smiley smileysmiley bye .. this is the change life of gopi after getting education ... smiley and kokila ji is happy sucessful mom smiley

i hope that you enjoysmiley the story and like it thankssmiley

post by ... simibrar...smiley
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice story and visuals. Thank you for that.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Please see the update of the story at page 3 next part of the story ..πŸ˜ƒ