Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

A song which suits Ray, Vicky and Swayam perfect

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Guys i was just listning some song on my mobile. When one song from gaajni came up on my mobile. I got think of 3D and stared laungh bcs every bit of the lirics suits Ray, Swayam and Vicky

Heres the link to the song:

I had maked a VM of it but i don't know how to mame VMs, it would be nice if someone did it.

Amina

Edited by Dansindiadans - 03 July 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A song which suits Ray, Vicky and Swayam perfect" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i agree, tht song suits dem a lotWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.