TOI: Ignorance isnt always bliss-Aamir

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ignorance isn't always bliss

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jul 4, 2011, 12.00am IST

Aamir Ali who plays Bajrang Pandey in FIR is shuttling between the sets of the show and his physiotherapist's clinic. 

Suffering from a cervical problem for almost a year now, Aamir has ignored his health condition until now. Unfortunately, the actor can't stop gymming as he is in talks with a few big Bolly producers and is expecting lucrative offers after bagging appreciation for his role in I Hate Luv Storys. He chides, "I am suffering from acute neck pain and it keeps resurfacing at frequent intervals. 

I have ignored it all this while but have finally decided to consult a physio and get rid of it completely." On asking why he didn't sign any film after I Hate Luv Storys, he says, "Blame it on my laidback attitude again. I am in my own comfort zone currently, doing a show and globe-trotting for my dance shows. But this doesn't mean that I have given up on my Bollywood career. It's very much on". Well we are happy to know that you are not pursuing your career at 'breakneck' speed. Ouch!