Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Ignorance isn't always bliss

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jul 4, 2011, 12.00am IST

Aamir Ali who plays Bajrang Pandey in FIR is shuttling between the sets of the show and his physiotherapist's clinic. 

Suffering from a cervical problem for almost a year now, Aamir has ignored his health condition until now. Unfortunately, the actor can't stop gymming as he is in talks with a few big Bolly producers and is expecting lucrative offers after bagging appreciation for his role in I Hate Luv Storys. He chides, "I am suffering from acute neck pain and it keeps resurfacing at frequent intervals. 

I have ignored it all this while but have finally decided to consult a physio and get rid of it completely." On asking why he didn't sign any film after I Hate Luv Storys, he says, "Blame it on my laidback attitude again. I am in my own comfort zone currently, doing a show and globe-trotting for my dance shows. But this doesn't mean that I have given up on my Bollywood career. It's very much on". Well we are happy to know that you are not pursuing your career at 'breakneck' speed. Ouch!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Ignorance isnt always bliss-Aamir" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.