Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Missing this since the day khushi was hired..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hello shello buddies..hope you'all are having a great weekend..i know its difficult to live without Arhi dose..anyways im here due to some of my confusions,wanted you all to help me clear themBig smileLOL..

well since the time khushi has been hired at the AR Group of companies we don't find -

1- ASR pacing in and out of the office premises,unlike before Arhi had met he had numerable meetings and conferences due to which he was usually found pacing in and out..but since khushi's been hired,ASR has all the work to do in the office???

my illogical reason
:: since he wants to handle KKG,and loves defeating her,he's trying to cover up everything sitting right there in the office cabin..since he's the lone har worker in the office ,im worried AR company might soon go into crisis if this goes on,coz you cannot expect those bunch of fools to take the companies name anywhere higher..

2- Akash is not coming to the office at all??since the day khushi has joined the office,he's working at home..first CV's made a bahana of business trip but now what??you cant expect ASR to handle all that alone...

my reason :: may be CV's have a particular idea in mind ,wherein whenever akash joins the office he would be shocked to see KKG the lucknow girl in there,and moreover he'd be shocked to know what ASR has planned for her and may be he can help ASR realize his feeling or whatever towards khushi..Embarrassed

3- and most importantly where have all the nangi-pungi's(skin revealing good-for-nothing babesLOL) gone??which were loitering around in the office the first day khushi joined??all i can see now are normal covered aunties there excluding sim-pim of course..LOL

well i dont have any sort of reason in my mind for this..LOL..

luv
kauser..Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXrubab1690shypersonWhiteNights.SanliciousKomalgraphixShiningStar18KiranSD1Millerrr88SofnaPrinsesse.SuviSK19915secsofsummer.HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing this since the day khushi was hired.." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Haha OMG so true !Tongue never really noticed these changes... i guess in handling all the major issues, they forget about minor things shown on the show... but who cares!Tongue i'm enjoying ArHi.WinkDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

You know I loved Your Post Heart

I was just about to make a topic on Akaash thingy..!! Where is He??? Why is he not coming to the Office? I guess he's busy in remembering Payal and adoring her all the time LOL

On the other hand, ASR is busy in handling his Lady LOL

So, in short, Raizada brothers are busy handling their lucknow girls..!!

Sim-Pam-La are always there to keep an eye on Khushi ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistah-sia-MarciMillerrr88mazkachazka

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL ROFL u r rite. khushi ane ke baad ASR har din office mein hi hota hai. but I enjoy Khushi Arnav

mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Haha OMG so true !Tongue never really noticed these changes... i guess in handling all the major issues, they forget about minor things shown on the show... but who cares!Tongue i'm enjoying ArHi.WinkDay Dreaming

yess man..i know we never tend to notice these when we have regular Arhi dosages..EmbarrassedLOL..but you know my idol mindLOL..no Arhi since friday..so all these things cropped up in ..hope they give a proper reason for this...Big smile
Big smile

ShiningStar18

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

You know I loved Your Post Heart

I was just about to make a topic on Akaash thingy..!! Where is He??? Why is he not coming to the Office? I guess he's busy in remembering Payal and adoring her all the time LOL

On the other hand, ASR is busy in handling his Lady LOL

So, in short, Raizada brothers are busy handling their lucknow girls..!!

Sim-Pam-La are always there to keep an eye on Khushi ROFL

ROFLROFL..you're right..raizada brother's are nikamme nikhatee who're smitten by their ladies..and are not concentrating on their work nowadays..if this is the case dunno what's gonna happen when 'Love' happens..Embarrassed

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Haha! Nice observations and nice funny thread :D

About your second observation, I think Akash had gone on a business tour around the same time Khushi joined office. And after his return he has been smitten by payal and hence been rendered useless =)) the way he keeps sitting at one place and romances with that pink dupatta or Payal's memory, I doubt if he'll be if any use at the office too.

And that last one about those half nangi pung girls roaming about the office, LOL, I mean seriously, in which office do you see female workers like the one's in ASR's office?! Also, nobody has any work to do except keeping a tab on what Khushi is doing and laughing and gossipping about her all the time! Seriously I dont know how ASR manages to run such a huge business with good-for-nothing employees roaming about his office like tourists.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu-sia-mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Haha! Nice observations and nice funny thread :D

About your second observation, I think Akash had gone on a business tour around the same time Khushi joined office. And after his return he has been smitten by payal and hence been rendered useless =)) the way he keeps sitting at one place and romances with that pink dupatta or Payal's memory, I doubt if he'll be if any use at the office too.

And that last one about those half nangi pung girls roaming about the office, LOL, I mean seriously, in which office do you see female workers like the one's in ASR's office?! Also, nobody has any work to do except keeping a tab on what Khushi is doing and laughing and gossipping about her all the time! Seriously I dont know how ASR manages to run such a huge business with good-for-nothing employees roaming about his office like tourists.

@bold :: ROFLROFLROFL..you're right..gosh this is too much for us to handle..ROFLROFL..hope the Raizada brother's get back to serious business before its too late..ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.