Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i cant understand

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Hi frnds, i cant understand the relation between Arnav and Lavanya. I think Arnav doesnt love lavanya.Tongue but why he gifted expensive things to her?Cry why he almost confessed about lavanya?Cry his family members also knows about lavanya.Cry but he does not look at lavanya in that way. he always looks at her with angryly or half smirk. bag gift karne ke bad lavanya jab ayi use bag dikhane ke liye tab bhi arnav ne kuch nehi kaha. I think it was lavanya who proposed him. but why he agreed with that proposal. kya arnav ne lavanya ka proposal iss liye except kya ki arnav ek buisness tycoon, uske piche bahat sari ladki hai, har buisness tycoon ke sath ek khubsoorat girlfrnd hone se uska status bar jata hai, lekin arnav ko dekhke to aisa nehi lagta hai. aur iss liye ki arnav ek successful buisnessman hai,use bahat sari party mein jana parta hai, lavanya har party mein uske sath jati hai girlfrnd bankeConfusedTongue. I m really confused about their relationship. pls frnd reply

Edited by kamalkashish - 03 July 2011 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i cant understand" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i also cant understand n was shocked and suprised to see him teling his nani he has a girlfrnd ,normaly any person would such news to elders only when there r serious about it ,i think he likes her n doesnt love her ,i can remember jassi jaise koi nahi where armaan was engaged to malika ,but fell in love with jassi but in that malika lacked understanding towards armaan but she loved him a lot n was posesive hear i cant see any understanding from arnav s side .but i m feeling sad for lavanya from a girl feeling POV.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.