Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Will Natasha make life hell of karthik's family?

Poll

Will Natasha make life hell of karthik's family?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, i m new 2 this forum. I m watching BALH since it has started and  i m liking it very much.πŸ˜ƒ

4 many days i was thinking that karthik n natasha's marriage is on cards. But i think that natasha is something crazy type girl who doesn't know what she wants in her life. And  as per the article , her ex-boyfriend will b back. So, i m just thinking that after his coming will natasha marriage karthik or dump him? If she marriage karthik then she'll definitely create problems among karthik's family.πŸ˜•

What do u think frnds? Plz vote on the poll and comment also. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hi princyz..First Of All WELCOME To the BALH FORUM😊...

And, Now  abt the poll, My Vote is for YES ..She is going to make Kartik and his family life HEll...these kinds of girls hve no control on herself..And RAM type brother are not always around them to handel all the Situations...i dont understand HOw Kartik type sensible boy can fall in love with Natasha type Girl..πŸ˜•
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neeme

Hi princyz..First Of All WELCOME To the BALH FORUM😊...

And, Now  abt the poll, My Vote is for YES ..She is going to make Kartik and his family life HEll...these kinds of girls hve no control on herself..And RAM type brother are not always around them to handel all the Situations...i dont understand HOw Kartik type sensible boy can fall in love with Natasha type Girl..πŸ˜•

Thnx 4 welcoming me.πŸ˜ƒ

i agree with u. I m also unable 2 understand that how can kartik fall in love with natasha? Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.may b natasha blackmailed him or did that silly things like committing suicide etc which she keeps doing always. So kartik accepted her love. But i feel that kartik doesn't love her that extent coz he knows very well that which type of girl she is.
πŸ˜‰
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse she will make , she getting married just  to quench her thirst of getting him. if she gets her ex  boy frnd back , she might even leave miserable kartik..
ricflairt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she should bcoz priya and her moother deserves it ,
Alu- thumbnail
firstly she wont be able to adjust there for sure like for sure
So shes going to make hell out of them in a way that she wont be like u know the one who listens to them
SO yeah shell create hell in that way!
I hope she gets hell to
She is so immature
Red_eyes thumbnail
hiii princyz welcome here i would she will make life a hell