Aditya Srivastav's B'day contests (results Pg 19) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
hey saadrita, Bhavana did say yesterday that this contest has been partly inspired from our unique way of expressing our passion for adi sir...TE AMO..crazy dreams...WOW..really grateful Bhavana and Shagnika๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
yeah...well we MBs... have been so expressive about our feelings for aditya sir throiugh out the year... thinking about him...that a few of them came in handy on his birthday...but of course if Shagnika di & Bhavana di weren't there to encourage the Mbism & craziness...we would have never felt so nice...
ab to participation ka excitment double ho gaya hain!!!!
saadrita thank you for a beautiful idea. 
now does MB stand for the romantic books or is it something else?
Do tell me the meaning of  TE AMO๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Mallika- MB stands for Meera bai !!!! Well months back, during AKAKR days, me & Deepika the Banerjee duo of IF...were having a nice chat on Aditaya sir's shoes ... to which I said " I will like him in tattered chappals as well"... this very comment paved the formation of our famous Meera bai gang... Rashida was the founder, & Visrom di did the namkaran of the gang..& I was the first person on whom this MB tag was first used on!!! Like Meera bai we  are always worshipping Aditya sir, our Lord Krishna!!!
& Te Amo is a hit romantic song of the recent movie Dum maaro Dum...Most probably it means "I love you"... Deepika once used it for Aditya sir in her siggy most probably & it became an instant hit here!!!!
& you can see the results...
Recently Te Amo is very popular & favorite caption for siggies ๐Ÿ˜
Actually it is a Spanish word & it's meaning is I love U...

I have a question. For the siggies, can we put our name at the bottom or will we have to do it without our name? I actually made two and I put my name at the bottom forgetting to ask if we can do that or not, so if we can't I'll remove my name and then make the third one and send it in.
Sri...as it's a contest then I dnt think that u can add ur name as creator...but Bhavna or Shagnika will tell u about the rules...
Sri, debashree is right. Since its a contest and we will have voting after the submissions, its better to do anonymous voting !! So better if you avoid names in the siggies. There is enough time, so it would be better if could make siggies without the names ๐Ÿ˜Š Okay?

@saadi yeah thanks for the idea !! I told Bhavs, and she had agreed about it too ๐Ÿ˜† It would be fun !! Will be waiting for you guys ka entries - Saadi and Deep.. Make sure haan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Okay. Will do it without the name. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey i am also going to participate in poetry contest and crazy dream contest๐Ÿ˜Š
but only for adi sirโ˜บ๏ธ Edited by yajushi - 12 years ago